This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a new multiplayer game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Looking for a new multiplayer game.

User Info: Noli_Holf

Noli_Holf
3 years ago#1
So I'm going out shopping tomorrow and I want to get a new MP game but I'm not a fan of CoD.

Anyone have any suggestions? The more active the community in the game, the better.
XBL GT: LogicalCatBear

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
3 years ago#2
Are you looking for competitive or co-op? If the second, and if you're into dungeon crawlers, I highly recommend Diablo 3. Excellent game.
GT - The Grunge Guy

User Info: HandGod

HandGod
3 years ago#3
There's always Assassin's Creed. I like the multiplayer, as it's a nice change of pace from the shooters. It offers both co-op (Wolfpack) and competitive (all of the rest). Wolfpack is a lot of fun if you got the right people to play with. Don't play with randoms, though, as they don't know what the hell they are doing.

Noli_Holf
3 years ago#4
I already played diablo. I'm looking for more of a shooter preferably with co-op and competitive modes.

User Info: allan247

allan247
3 years ago#5
Borderlands 2 might be up your alley
USMC 0331, 2/6 Camp Lejeune, NC (Veteran OEF 2010, 2011 Helmand Province)

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
3 years ago#6
GTA Online.
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif

User Info: The_Hitman_UK

The_Hitman_UK
3 years ago#7
Battlefield 4
Opinion=Troll

Noli_Holf
3 years ago#8
I have borderlands 2 but want something more competitive. I also played the beta for battlefield 4 and didn't care for it. I'm not a big fan of plain military shooters. I like more fantastical settings.

If borderlands had some kind of competitive mode like team death match or conquest I might never play anything else.

Some of my favorite mp games in the past have been team fortress 2, transformers war for and fall of cybertron, and left 4 dead. I also really enjoyed red dead redemption's mp. How does gta online compare to that?

Thanks for all the feedback. Gta might be worth a look, but more suggestions would still be appreciated.

User Info: Discern

Discern
3 years ago#9
Halo? I don't know if World of Tanks is out yet. I think you still can find games on Shadowrun also, which you can find for probably a couple dollars now. Just a couple suggestions.
GT- Discern88

User Info: FreakBoy12

FreakBoy12
3 years ago#10
Get an Xbox card and buy CounterStrike: Global Offensive. Really great game with quite a few people playing. If you want local I suggest Battleblock Theater. Great platformer with excellent multiplayer. Or I suggest Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
3DS FC: 0834-1547-4341
Xbox Gamertag: Uhmuricuh1776
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Looking for a new multiplayer game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived