This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just achieved Master Ninja Status!

#1MechaKirbyPosted 12/28/2013 4:08:45 PM
On Ninja Gaiden Black. My first "difficult" game beaten on the hardest difficulty. Maybe one day ill beat NG2 on MN.

oh yeah!

inb4blogfaqs
---
GTag/PSN: MechaknightX [][] Kweh! Kwehhh!!!
#2MrMikeMaPosted 12/28/2013 4:11:30 PM
Congrats.

Amazingly enough, I have never beaten Master Ninja mode on Ninja Gaiden (or NG :Black). I was on very hard mode at one point and my save files got corrupted. I started over and am now stuck on Alma on hard mode. Have a LONG way to go.

I have beaten it on NG2 and wear the unlocked profile picture as my badge of honor…haha.

Maybe someday I will do it on NG3, but that game is just not as good and I always play 1 or 2 when I need a fix.
#3BuriedSorrowPosted 12/28/2013 4:14:54 PM(edited)
I think the only game I finished on the hardest difficulty was Alan Wake.

Edit: Oh and Crysis 2.
#4MechaKirby(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2013 4:15:10 PM
Yeah I made it to Very hard on my father's Xbox then got my own and had to start from scratch. I believe this game is perfect in terms of difficult and Difficulty changes ( Normal to Hard, etc.)

In my top 3 games of all time.
---
GTag/PSN: MechaknightX [][] Kweh! Kwehhh!!!
#5MrMikeMaPosted 12/28/2013 4:21:54 PM
Ninja Gaiden : Black is currently my favorite game of all time. I was just playing it a few days ago, and even the graphics still look fantastic.

And the gameplay is just untouchable.

And so many GREAT boss fights.

and the missions…

this really is the perfect game.

Cannot wait to see Itagaki's Devil's Third next year.
#6beautifuldreamsPosted 12/28/2013 4:23:13 PM
i've always liked hard games having a special profile pic unlock for beating them. a badge of honor
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#7NeojianXPosted 12/28/2013 4:29:06 PM
I'm surprise that Xbox game still works on a X360. Def Jam Fight for New York for the Xbox was recognized by my X360 but said the disk needed an update. The system updated and it has never recognize the disk ever again. They did that to push the not as good Def Jam Icons for the X360.

Some un necessary updates could be stopping your Xbox games from playing on your X360. I seem to notice some that use to play on it not being recognized I guess they feel that if Sony can knock out PS2 BC from a PS3 with an update on April Fool's Day, they can stealth do it.

I think it effected Sony's PSPGo, Vita and now PS4 sells. Can't be trusted. Probably hurt even having game systems online.
---
Hey so the guy did a 360 on the X720 thing.You mean a 180 on the X720 thing! If he did a 360 on the X720 thing,it would still be the X720!!What?Trust me. Blam!!
#8GrandMast3rPosted 12/28/2013 4:47:40 PM
MrMikeMa posted...
Ninja Gaiden : Black is currently my favorite game of all time. I was just playing it a few days ago, and even the graphics still look fantastic.

And the gameplay is just untouchable.

And so many GREAT boss fights.

and the missions…

this really is the perfect game.

Cannot wait to see Itagaki's Devil's Third next year.

NGB absolutely is the best game ever made.... PERIOD! Well that and Ninja Gaiden II... but more Black.
#9GuileSonicBoomPosted 12/28/2013 5:49:41 PM
YOU ARE FLIPPING AMAZING. How you do it?
#10NevercomingdownPosted 12/28/2013 5:57:53 PM
grats dude. I never went through NGB cause I didn't have an Xbox, but I got MN done on NG2. I know the feeling
---
GT: Elesp || PSN: DestroyTheEnd