This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grab a friend and buy Battleblock Theater.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Grab a friend and buy Battleblock Theater.

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
3 years ago#1
Seriously. What a good time. My nephew and I just played on Live and it was a blast. What an awesome and fun game. If it doesn't go on sale during the countdown, it's still worth it to support games like this.
Playstation 4, Xbox 360
"So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their ending!" - Bilbo Baggins

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#2
if it goes on sale ill probably buy it, the game im hoping to go on sale is costume quest but im not holding my breath.

User Info: jimm120

jimm120
3 years ago#3
I have no friends......
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero

User Info: The_Hitman_UK

The_Hitman_UK
3 years ago#4
jimm120 posted...
I have no friends......
Opinion=Troll

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
3 years ago#5
i think it was in the cyber monday sale :/
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: VandelayInc

VandelayInc
3 years ago#6
it was on sale not long ago.
i was on the fence about getting it, but it seems like it was made for co-op. im a single player only awkward cellar dweller type of guy, so i passed.

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
3 years ago#7
as someone who beat the single player, I will say you made the right call
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: BDza

BDza
3 years ago#8
beautifuldreams posted...
i think it was in the cyber monday sale :/

Yep and that was when I picked it up. Great game and even better playing with others. I just wish you could co-op the story mode with 3 or 4 players.
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening

User Info: Sheepinator

Sheepinator
3 years ago#9
VandelayInc posted...
it was on sale not long ago.
i was on the fence about getting it, but it seems like it was made for co-op. im a single player only awkward cellar dweller type of guy, so i passed.

Not at all. SP is a lot of fun and has its own campaign. Coop is a separate campaign, also fun. I'm surprised this fine game wasn't more popular, especially being from the devs of Castle Crashers.
My mad face and my happy face are the same.

User Info: jimm120

jimm120
3 years ago#10
I think its more that people saw some videos and just didn't understand what the hell it was. I didn't.

I finally sat down and watched a 20 minute gameplay video by two guys on youtube. The game now seems phenomenal.

But every single time I saw a trailer before this, I just didn't udnerstand the game...and considering I wasn't a big fan of Alien Hominid and I really didn't like Castle Crashers (can't be lieve I spent omoney on that), I assumed that this was more of the same of that.

It isn't. at all..
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Grab a friend and buy Battleblock Theater.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived