This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grab a friend and buy Battleblock Theater.

#1CaIiber345Posted 12/28/2013 10:34:38 PM
Seriously. What a good time. My nephew and I just played on Live and it was a blast. What an awesome and fun game. If it doesn't go on sale during the countdown, it's still worth it to support games like this.
---
Playstation 4, Xbox 360
"So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their ending!" - Bilbo Baggins
#2darkharePosted 12/28/2013 10:42:44 PM
if it goes on sale ill probably buy it, the game im hoping to go on sale is costume quest but im not holding my breath.

#3jimm120Posted 12/28/2013 11:10:53 PM
I have no friends......
---
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero
#4The_Hitman_UKPosted 12/28/2013 11:22:19 PM
jimm120 posted...
I have no friends......

---
Opinion=Troll
#5beautifuldreamsPosted 12/28/2013 11:58:10 PM
i think it was in the cyber monday sale :/
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#6VandelayIncPosted 12/29/2013 12:46:52 AM
it was on sale not long ago.
i was on the fence about getting it, but it seems like it was made for co-op. im a single player only awkward cellar dweller type of guy, so i passed.
#7beautifuldreamsPosted 12/29/2013 12:49:16 AM
as someone who beat the single player, I will say you made the right call
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#8BDzaPosted 12/29/2013 9:22:56 AM
beautifuldreams posted...
i think it was in the cyber monday sale :/

Yep and that was when I picked it up. Great game and even better playing with others. I just wish you could co-op the story mode with 3 or 4 players.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening
#9SheepinatorPosted 12/29/2013 11:11:21 AM
VandelayInc posted...
it was on sale not long ago.
i was on the fence about getting it, but it seems like it was made for co-op. im a single player only awkward cellar dweller type of guy, so i passed.

Not at all. SP is a lot of fun and has its own campaign. Coop is a separate campaign, also fun. I'm surprised this fine game wasn't more popular, especially being from the devs of Castle Crashers.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#10jimm120Posted 12/29/2013 12:54:34 PM
I think its more that people saw some videos and just didn't understand what the hell it was. I didn't.

I finally sat down and watched a 20 minute gameplay video by two guys on youtube. The game now seems phenomenal.

But every single time I saw a trailer before this, I just didn't udnerstand the game...and considering I wasn't a big fan of Alien Hominid and I really didn't like Castle Crashers (can't be lieve I spent omoney on that), I assumed that this was more of the same of that.

It isn't. at all..
---
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero