This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grab a friend and buy Battleblock Theater.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Grab a friend and buy Battleblock Theater.

User Info: darkhare

darkhare
3 years ago#11
The_Hitman_UK posted...
jimm120 posted...
I have no friends......

jimm120 posted...
I have no friends......

jimm1 this is Hitman, Hitman this is jimm1. now go play some games you crazy kids..

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
3 years ago#12
Sheepinator posted...
VandelayInc posted...
it was on sale not long ago.
i was on the fence about getting it, but it seems like it was made for co-op. im a single player only awkward cellar dweller type of guy, so i passed.

Not at all. SP is a lot of fun and has its own campaign. Coop is a separate campaign, also fun. I'm surprised this fine game wasn't more popular, especially being from the devs of Castle Crashers.

I'll have to check out the SP campaign then. I thought it was co-op only! Silly me. Thanks!

jimm120 posted...
I think its more that people saw some videos and just didn't understand what the hell it was. I didn't.

I finally sat down and watched a 20 minute gameplay video by two guys on youtube. The game now seems phenomenal.

But every single time I saw a trailer before this, I just didn't udnerstand the game...and considering I wasn't a big fan of Alien Hominid and I really didn't like Castle Crashers (can't be lieve I spent omoney on that), I assumed that this was more of the same of that.

It isn't. at all..

I agree, and to go further, I barely saw anything at all about the game. I just don't think it was marketed well. I would have given this game a shot on day one.
Playstation 4, Xbox 360
"So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their ending!" - Bilbo Baggins

User Info: TyrianMollusk

TyrianMollusk
3 years ago#13
Yeah, we're bummed that it went on a nice sale while we were out of town, so we couldn't get to our xbox to try the demo or purchase it. We've played the trial since, and it seems a clever enough platformer with some good legs (and local multiplayer is a big win to us). Too bad it will probably be a while before it gets that good of a sale again (yeah, I know, we're poor/cheap gamers, boo hoo ;).

(Anyone else find it disturbing that the gamefaqs spell checker flags "gamers", "multiplayer", "platformer", "Xbox", ... AND "GameFAQs"?)

User Info: beautifuldreams

beautifuldreams
3 years ago#14
whelp, never noticed it before >_<

Misspelled Word Suggestions
gamefaqs: game****s
nyuuuuuuuuu~

User Info: Dillmaci

Dillmaci
3 years ago#15
darkhare posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...
jimm120 posted...
I have no friends......

jimm120 posted...
I have no friends......

jimm1 this is Hitman, Hitman this is jimm1. now go play some games you crazy kids..

Hahahaha
Fc: 3308-4616-4225
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. Grab a friend and buy Battleblock Theater.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived