This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Grab a friend and buy Battleblock Theater.

#11darkharePosted 12/29/2013 1:47:39 PM
The_Hitman_UK posted...
jimm120 posted...
I have no friends......

jimm120 posted...
I have no friends......

jimm1 this is Hitman, Hitman this is jimm1. now go play some games you crazy kids..

#12CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2013 1:53:51 PM
Sheepinator posted...
VandelayInc posted...
it was on sale not long ago.
i was on the fence about getting it, but it seems like it was made for co-op. im a single player only awkward cellar dweller type of guy, so i passed.

Not at all. SP is a lot of fun and has its own campaign. Coop is a separate campaign, also fun. I'm surprised this fine game wasn't more popular, especially being from the devs of Castle Crashers.

I'll have to check out the SP campaign then. I thought it was co-op only! Silly me. Thanks!

jimm120 posted...
I think its more that people saw some videos and just didn't understand what the hell it was. I didn't.

I finally sat down and watched a 20 minute gameplay video by two guys on youtube. The game now seems phenomenal.

But every single time I saw a trailer before this, I just didn't udnerstand the game...and considering I wasn't a big fan of Alien Hominid and I really didn't like Castle Crashers (can't be lieve I spent omoney on that), I assumed that this was more of the same of that.

It isn't. at all..

I agree, and to go further, I barely saw anything at all about the game. I just don't think it was marketed well. I would have given this game a shot on day one.
---
Playstation 4, Xbox 360
"So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their ending!" - Bilbo Baggins
#13TyrianMolluskPosted 12/29/2013 7:26:12 PM
Yeah, we're bummed that it went on a nice sale while we were out of town, so we couldn't get to our xbox to try the demo or purchase it. We've played the trial since, and it seems a clever enough platformer with some good legs (and local multiplayer is a big win to us). Too bad it will probably be a while before it gets that good of a sale again (yeah, I know, we're poor/cheap gamers, boo hoo ;).

(Anyone else find it disturbing that the gamefaqs spell checker flags "gamers", "multiplayer", "platformer", "Xbox", ... AND "GameFAQs"?)
#14beautifuldreamsPosted 12/29/2013 8:53:35 PM
whelp, never noticed it before >_<

Misspelled Word Suggestions
gamefaqs: game****s
---
nyuuuuuuuuu~
#15DillmaciPosted 12/29/2013 10:18:55 PM
darkhare posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...
jimm120 posted...
I have no friends......

jimm120 posted...
I have no friends......

jimm1 this is Hitman, Hitman this is jimm1. now go play some games you crazy kids..

Hahahaha
---
Fc: 3308-4616-4225