This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Countdown to 2014 Sales! Day 14

#61MasterFoxCheif3Posted 12/30/2013 12:45:12 AM
Cage of Rage posted...
all Gamefaqs posters with the l33t attitude who feels the need to bicker and argue over every little thing are ****ing losers. Just. Losers. Stop it. You all are a bane of existence. Jesus.

That is how Gamefaqs is and that is how Gamefaqs will always be. We come here to vent and escape the real world so we can correct each other's grammar and disagree with unpopular opinions!

PS

JESUS didn't do anything to you!

>8P
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/ibnYzLPrWR2nLf.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalYQjedc1s&t=1m4s
#62Cage of RagePosted 12/30/2013 12:51:57 AM
MasterFoxCheif3 posted...
Cage of Rage posted...
all Gamefaqs posters with the l33t attitude who feels the need to bicker and argue over every little thing are ****ing losers. Just. Losers. Stop it. You all are a bane of existence. Jesus.

That is how Gamefaqs is and that is how Gamefaqs will always be. We come here to vent and escape the real world so we can correct each other's grammar and disagree with unpopular opinions!

PS

>8P

You've been a member for a year, but thats long enough to say how its always been? Eh... Sure
---
GT: Fi3ran
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, L.A. Noire, Beyond Good and Evil HD
#63MasterFoxCheif3Posted 12/30/2013 1:07:02 AM
Cage of Rage posted...
Cage of Rage posted...

PS

>8P

You've been a member for a year, but thats long enough to say how its always been? Eh... Sure

No

Noo

Nooo

I had an account back in 02, 06, 08 but they all got banned.

Fourth times the charm.
---
http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/ibnYzLPrWR2nLf.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalYQjedc1s&t=1m4s
#64Cage of RagePosted 12/30/2013 1:23:37 AM
Explains Everything. Maybe take a hint. Bickering and arguing isn't really wanted. Or don't use common sense. Either doesn't bother me.
---
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, L.A. Noire, Beyond Good and Evil HD
#65elitemegamanXPosted 12/30/2013 1:30:18 AM
Cage of Rage posted...
Cage of Rage posted...

PS

>8P

No

Noo

Nooo

I had an account back in 02, 06, 08 but they all got banned.

Fourth times the charm.

Hahaha omg what did you do to get banned 4 times??!

But yea I've been a member since 03, gamefaqs has always been a pretty hostile and aggressive place. You should try posting on some of the music forums and see what happens. It's odd to go to other forum sites and see people greet new users and and answer politely to opinions. Yet here I am still here on Gamefaqs, there is just something about it.
---
After 10 years of Gamefaqs, finally made it on the character battle leaderboards, life well spent!
http://i.imgur.com/m3v4Nte.jpg
#66Cage of RagePosted 12/30/2013 1:36:26 AM
I've been on since 04, I know it's always been hostile but never remembered the hostility being over stuff so stupid. Also, A lot of boards I have been to are rather civilized. It's just the nonsensical bickering that gets me. Used to be, a topic would go over 50 posts and there would actually be good discussion. Now I can bet almost any topic over 50 is 75% bickering over inane things. It's beyond belief, but I digress. Still here, as we all are >.>
---
#67GeistPosted 12/30/2013 5:36:12 AM
These count down sales have been a total joke.
---
I dislike Nintendo.
#68VeliconisPosted 12/30/2013 5:42:51 AM
Wow, season passes on sale. Yippe. :|

Oh well. I'm sure there are at least some folks out there who are pleased with them being on sale. I guess that's all that matters.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#69PhoroPosted 12/30/2013 5:52:48 AM
Not feeling today's sale. Oh well. I hope they blow the lid off for the final day.

Then again, I've already spent around $50 on this sale so far, and every single game I purchased promptly went to the backlog as I booted up my PS4 to play just one more race on NFS Rivals.
---
What she asked of me, at the end of the day...
Caligula would have blushed.
#70TyrianMolluskPosted 12/30/2013 6:55:29 AM
elitemegamanX posted...
It's odd to go to other forum sites and see people greet new users and and answer politely to opinions.

What are some good alternative sites where people talk video games?