This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you still invested in the mass effect series?

#11squidney2k1Posted 12/30/2013 12:42:55 AM
Yes.
---
Xbox One games looked more impressive...but I wish they were on the PS4. **** you Microsoft! \m/ (O_o) \m/
#12SplatterHouse55Posted 12/30/2013 12:42:57 AM
Loved the first 2 games, and I'm about to get started on the 3rd game. At the moment, I'm heavily invested in it. Yeah, I've heard about the outcry towards the ending of the 3rd game, but ef it, I need to experience it for myself. It's been too good for me to stop now.
---
Ever since I started working, every day has be worse than the last, so every time you see me it's the worst day of my life. - Office Space
#13Cage of RagePosted 12/30/2013 1:31:17 AM
I'm still invested, yeah. But I will say I think Bioware fell off on quality after the Original Xbox and first Dragon Age and ME games. 2 was good. 3 was good too but I could tell that it was trying way to hard to be "epic", which is really just eh. Then ending didn;t really affect me no more than I was already affected by the young boy in the beginning. More of an "uh...okayyy..." all the way through.
---
GT: Fi3ran
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, L.A. Noire, Beyond Good and Evil HD
#14SR71haloPosted 12/30/2013 1:35:55 AM
I'm still interested. I actually thought 3 was great and can't wait for the next.
---
Scoreboard:
Xbox: 1, Playstation: 4, Nintendo: U
#15SomnambulisticPosted 12/30/2013 1:53:00 AM(edited)
Absolutely.

Any and all questions of quality towards certain entries aside, it's still a universe and series as a whole that I f***ing adore and would love to see more of.
---
Free Hugs Machine
#16scoobydoobydontPosted 12/30/2013 2:02:26 AM
No.
---
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
#17JSusiePosted 12/30/2013 2:44:34 AM
The ME universe is pretty awesome.

Was easily heading towards being one of my favorite series of all-time......and then 3 happened. Javik was such an important figure to the game and then being day one DLC. The ending being so lackluster prior to the update, and still mediocre after. And then multiplayer in ME3 was just a cashgrab, which really put me off.

So probably not. I just want a game with all it's resources focused on the single player experience, without a crapton of DLC.
---
Currently playing: Nobody cares.
PC Specs: Nobody cares. Official Nobody cares of the nobody cares board.
#18darren19822000Posted 12/30/2013 9:01:36 AM
i loved 1 and 2...3 was good untill the end. its not that my choices meant anything...it was the way the explained the reapers. this whole trilogy was abotu fighting them..and in the end you dont even see harbinger from 2..and you have no final battle with them...

for that reason alone i dont wanna play 3 again
---
gt darren reefnugs gfaqs worst speller
#19SheepinatorPosted 12/30/2013 9:03:55 AM
Definitely, yes.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#20SolidStryderPosted 12/30/2013 9:07:50 AM
TheLastAvatar05 posted...
Mass Effect 4 has to go back to a mixture of 1 and 2 to regain my faith in the series.

Wait, what? You want it to combine RPG aspects with nothing resembling an RPG?