This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are you hoping goes on sale, before New Years?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What are you hoping goes on sale, before New Years?

User Info: ValzacardX

ValzacardX
3 years ago#1
For me Mass Effect 3 DLC, and Sonic Adventure 2. Charging extra for battle mode sucks and I have it for Gamecube, but wouldn't mind a digital copy. Didn't seem to take that long for part 1 lol.
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement

User Info: NekoSlave

NekoSlave
3 years ago#2
I have it on GC as well, so I hope something like Torchlight goes on sale. Or Skullgirls. Or Contrast, though that's a new title and I don't have hopes up about that one.
An unexpected creeper came in and destroyed everything while you were trying to do something?
I can't think of a better introduction to Minecraft. -Holdemtime

User Info: Tyronelio1

Tyronelio1
3 years ago#3
final fantasy 13-2 for 75% off, just so I can actually spend my last 12:66 on something good.

User Info: elitemegamanX

elitemegamanX
3 years ago#4
It would be cool if they put New Vegas on a sale

Also I would LOOOOOVE a Sega sale
After 10 years of Gamefaqs, finally made it on the character battle leaderboards, life well spent!
http://i.imgur.com/m3v4Nte.jpg

User Info: MidwestMassacre

MidwestMassacre
3 years ago#5
50% off Artorias Of The Abyss for Dark Souls. I really don't want to spend the full $15 for it.

User Info: SplatterHouse55

SplatterHouse55
3 years ago#6
Bastion springs to mind. I've always seemed to miss out whenever it has been on sale in the past.
Ever since I started working, every day has be worse than the last, so every time you see me it's the worst day of my life. - Office Space

User Info: Cage of Rage

Cage of Rage
3 years ago#7
Bastion, Secret of Monkey Island, Double Dragon Neon, Record of Agarest War, Mark of the Ninja bc I didn't have enough during the black friday sale, And Shadow Complex.

Netting one of those and I'll be completely happy. I Pin the games I wait for sales on usually. During these sales I was able to scratch TMNT:OOTS, Bully, DD:Dark Arisen, Trials Evo, and L.A. Noire off the list(stretching to black friday).
GT: Fi3ran
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, L.A. Noire, Beyond Good and Evil HD

User Info: Super Creatures

Super Creatures
3 years ago#8
MidwestMassacre posted...
50% off Artorias Of The Abyss for Dark Souls. I really don't want to spend the full $15 for it.

Should have bought it back in May when it was part of the DotW for 50% off.
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.

User Info: RycerX

RycerX
3 years ago#9
Half off all Pinball FX2 tables. I counted 'em up and there's still 54 bucks worth of tables that I'm missing.

User Info: SeahorseCpt89

SeahorseCpt89
3 years ago#10
The Citadel for Mass Effect 3

I've been meaning to download it for quite some time, and a sale would be a perfect excuse.
Scoreboard:
Xbox: 1, Playstation: 4, Nintendo: U
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. What are you hoping goes on sale, before New Years?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived