This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GWG January: Sleeping Dogs, Lara Croft GoL

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GWG January: Sleeping Dogs, Lara Croft GoL
2 years ago#1
“Sleeping Dogs” ($19.99 ERP): Available from Jan. 1 – 15
“Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light” ($14.99 ERP): Available from Jan. 16 – 31

No Just Cause 2. =(
"I don't hate people, I just feel better when they're not around." - Charles Bukowski
2 years ago#2
I know you guys wanted Just Cause 2, but I'm actually very happy with Sleeping Dogs.

I've rented it twice and have never gotten to finish everything, now I need the DLC to go on sale again, hopefully with it.
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
2 years ago#3
Best GwG month so far. Unfortunately I already own both.
2 years ago#4
Finished them both already, but for those who haven't they are both excellent games.

SD threw me with its driving on the left side of the road (easy in real life, not something I'm used to in VG), however the Batman Arkham style combat and story are good.

Lara GoL is one of my favorite Arcade games, especially coop, where the puzzles are designed differently from SP.
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
2 years ago#5
I already own Sleeping Dogs, but I'm still happy that more people will get a shot to play it.

Excellent game. Den outta den!
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
2 years ago#6
Very nice! I'm running out of hard drive space though!
2 years ago#7
Sleeping Dogs is a great game. Had so much fun with it this past summer. It's a game everyone should try.

Don't know much about the Lara Croft game, however. Hope it's good.
GT: Iron Primarch / PSN: Lost_Primarch
2 years ago#8
Though I already own both of these, wow, excellent month for those who don't! Sleeping Dogs is awesome and that Lara Croft game ain't bad either.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
2 years ago#9
Even though I beat sleeping dogs before, I'll gladly take it again for free since I sold my copy months ago. Finally get to play Guardian of Light though.

EDIT: Just realized I played Sleeping Dogs almost a year time flies
2 years ago#10
Where have you heard that?
RIP big guy ;(
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. GWG January: Sleeping Dogs, Lara Croft GoL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived