This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, Games with Gold February predictions, start now!

#1-LordNoob-Posted 12/30/2013 2:36:41 PM
I'm thinking that the next month's GWG game will be possibly one of the Far Cry games, most likely Far Cry 2. The problem with this is simply that the Far Cry series has very little to no DLC, with DLC being a distinctive feature of all of the other GWG games so far.

Oblivion might be something that would be released for free. It's a decent game, and most everyone has it (much like Halo 3, a previous GWG offer). It also has a plethora of interesting DLC (Shivering Isles, anyone?). And with the release of the new Elder Scrolls Online, Bethesda (or whoever is in charge of such things) would love to broaden its already-gaping fanbase.

We might see Modern Warfare 2 offered, but I'm not too sure. I would personally be happy if this were to happen.

What do you, fellow members of Gamefaqs, think?
#2jimm120Posted 12/30/2013 2:39:21 PM
dood....wait till middle of the month at least.
---
Worthy Indie: Magicians & Looters -Breath Of Death -Cuthulu Saves The World -EvilQuest -Trino -Shoot 1UP -Your Doodles Are Bugged -Vintage Hero
#3-LordNoob-(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2013 2:42:24 PM
We might as well start now. It's unlikely that we'll learn anything new between now and then.
#4SixStringHeroPosted 12/30/2013 2:46:03 PM
I have to take issue with the adjective "decent" when referring to Oblivion. Oblivion was awesome and is one of best titles this gen.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#5zinsindettaPosted 12/30/2013 2:46:15 PM
Halo Wars
Dragon's Dogma
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#6UnCool_HeadPosted 12/30/2013 2:46:46 PM
Shank 2 and Binary Domain.
---
Please, correct my grammar if possible... seriously. I'm not being ironic.
#7OverburdenedPosted 12/30/2013 2:48:21 PM
D1rt

Switchball
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#8GamerguymassPosted 12/30/2013 2:48:25 PM
SixStringHero posted...
I have to take issue with the adjective "decent" when referring to Oblivion. Oblivion was awesome and is one of best titles this gen.

You mean aside from them dumbing it down and the horrible level scaling?
---
Now Playing: "The Hunt for the Two Missing Nintendo 64 Games"
An expansion came out, but I'm still a third of the way through!
#9SixStringHeroPosted 12/30/2013 2:54:09 PM
Gamerguymass posted...
SixStringHero posted...

You mean aside from them dumbing it down and the horrible level scaling?

I didn't mind the streamlining, for instance no more shoulder pauldrons etc. Combat was much improved over Morrowind as was the general game play.

I will give you the level scaling, that was broken. You shouldn't have to set your primary skills as secondaries to avoid leveling up. Other than that I loved the game.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#10HulkxxSMASHPosted 12/30/2013 3:06:27 PM
Why create a new account to make this topic?
---
Hulk is strongest one there is... Hulk is... only one there is... only one... there... is... Hulk feels... cold