This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

any baseball games on games on demand?

#1jesse_skaterPosted 1/1/2014 5:54:02 PM
good baseball games. released within the last couple years?
---
GT: Jesse I3aker
#2Kurgan777Posted 1/1/2014 6:23:12 PM
xbox.com

Search = baseball
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#3coldblooded88Posted 1/1/2014 6:26:28 PM
All the good baseball games are on the PS3
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.12
#4PsychoDrama1Posted 1/1/2014 6:30:31 PM
2K has fielding and baserunning glitches that will haunt your dreams. All we get besides that is "The Bigs", which is fun but rapidly loses replayability.
---
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
#5Apac4245Posted 1/2/2014 6:47:45 PM
I took a few year hiatus from Baseball games (that is, the MLB2k series) and was pleasantly surprised with 2k12 back when that came out. I've heard 2k13 is an exact replica with the only difference being new jerseys and a new league for the Astros. Seriously, that's all they changed. Kotaku had a nice review of the game (that is, the reviewer panned the game but it was informative nonetheless). If you are looking for a game that is pretty sub-par but can be fun if you don't mind over-looking flaws, that can be a nice distraction. Most people hate the 2k baseball series as it is a pretty crappy series in general which makes one wonder how the hell they got the exclusive license from MLB. But, if you own a 360 it's your only option for "sim" style baseball.