This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games you want to be made free on Games with Gold.

#31joegt123Posted 1/6/2014 5:03:04 PM
Alice madness returns
Mark of the ninja
Bastion
Divinity 2

Mostly because those are all games ive been looking at and wanting for a while. But i'm pretty much content with whatever they give as long as its not another GoW which was 3 bucks in the bargain bin when i got it no less than 2 years ago....
---
"It was not for quiet complacence he was given the name of 'Thunder God'."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#32Pacman2dxPosted 1/8/2014 1:45:02 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
Pacman2dx posted...
Seems pretty far fetched but I'd like to see Metal Gear Rising become a free title in the future. Oh and some of the Spiderman games would be cool, I've already played Web of Shadows and Shattered Dimensions, I heard bad things about Edge of Time - and never really looked up The Amazing Spiderman but it'd be cool to play them all in some fashion.

I'm not sure on Xbox but all the marvel games got pulled from production because Activision lost the license thanks to Disney pulling it.

Deadpool just came out last year at some point and already got removed from Digital distribution on steam, I would wager the same happened with Xbox. So sadly none of those games could ever be free, unless Activision works something out with Disney to reacquire the rights, which I would highly doubt due to Disney being some of the worst players in the business.

Oh I see. Well that sucks, well here's hoping for Metal Gear Rising - it'd be cool to play before I jump into Ground Zeroes.
---
''I wanna thrive, not just survive.''
#33athomas917Posted 1/8/2014 4:21:02 PM
levyjl1988 posted...
Now only if I had the HDD space for all these games :( 320GB is never enough. Wish Microsoft would release a 500GB HDD like the PS3 did.

USB drives are cheap. Load up a few.
---
Gamertag: Donn Magic Juan
#34Jedi454Posted 1/8/2014 4:24:45 PM
Lego SW the complete saga.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
My Gaming channel: https://www.youtube.com/DyingRomanGaming
#35brunbbmercPosted 1/8/2014 4:25:06 PM
every game
---
Dignity. Intelligence. Class. brunbbmerc. S&R's number one Rams fan.
#36TrugamerPosted 1/8/2014 4:51:56 PM
Well since i have need my Civ Rev disk is damaged and i'm going to have to get another soon so it would be a nice surprise if that was one of them.
#37gamer0522Posted 1/8/2014 5:33:06 PM(edited)
Bayonetta- I already have the disc, but it's a good game I wouldn't mind having a spare copy of!
X-Com- I was pleasantly surprised by this on plus and just got Enemy Within for my PS3, but again, a good game I wouldn't mind having on multiple platforms.
Spec Ops: The Line- got it with PS+ and loved it, but I don't actually own it.
Alpha Protocol, Deadly Premonition, and Anarchy Reigns- Great games that more people should play.
Condemned: CO - I wanted to check out this series, but not enough to actually buy a copy.
---
talekeeper-"There's a difference between "You're an attractive young lady" and "I want to ravage your virgin body"."
#38z0mbin3_81Posted 1/8/2014 5:47:38 PM
GoD-
Dead Space
Viva Pinata
Prototype
Mercenaries 2
Kameo Elements of Power
Just Cause 2
Halo Wars
Saints Row 2

Arcade
Sonic Adventures 1 or 2
Jet Set Radio Future
Nghts into Dreams
---
"Pandas are like frosting, they scare the chipmunks away" - Benjamin Franklin
#39stawg007Posted 1/8/2014 5:54:51 PM
Lords of Shadow
Vanquish
Left 4 Dead 1 or 2
Shadowrun
KoA Reckoning

There's plenty more but those spring to mind and I think they're good choices as they're old and probably cheap nowadays and are considered good games so I'd say they're pretty reasonable for GwG
---
lPayneToTheMaxl
#40joegt123Posted 1/8/2014 5:59:23 PM
Shame they dont put it to a vote of some kind. At least a batch vote. "Of these games, select two" sort of thing.
---
"It was not for quiet complacence he was given the name of 'Thunder God'."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)