This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GameStop employee didn't put the PGR4 disc in the case...

#1CaIiber345Posted 1/7/2014 5:21:10 PM
That really sucks when you go to play the game...

****! I should know better and check the damn case before I leave the store.

I know, I know, this is what I get for shopping at GameStop. Go ahead. I'm ready for the abuse.
---
A GameFAQS Troll attacked for +12 damage!
Heimskr is my life coach.
#2Agent9Posted 1/7/2014 5:24:13 PM
You mean if you shop at GameStop you should expect to be missing a disc? Has it gotten that bad there?
---
"Oh c'mon Mr. Meathook. You're a big, strong, good-looking guy with a talking tattoo. You can swab my decks anytime." - Guybrush Threepwood
#3progressivegmr2Posted 1/7/2014 5:41:39 PM
Agent9 posted...
You mean if you shop at GameStop you should expect to be missing a disc? Has it gotten that bad there?

It's pretty bad
#4Cage of RagePosted 1/7/2014 5:47:19 PM
happened to me before too
---
GT: Fi3ran
Currently Playing: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen,Bully, Beyond Good and Evil HD, Minecraft, Trials Evo
#5PStrifePosted 1/7/2014 6:01:50 PM
Welcome to a common Gamestop experience. You still shop at that place for some reason.
#6Great_Pudding_3Posted 1/7/2014 6:12:25 PM
You didn't notice how?
---
PS4: MelancholicZen
NNID: Quake Guy
#7corex3dPosted 1/7/2014 6:19:28 PM
I remember a long time ago my brother bought metal arms (original xbox game) at gamestop and they gave him a demo disc we didn't know till we got home and tried to play it
#8CaIiber345(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2014 6:25:37 PM
Great_Pudding_3 posted...
You didn't notice how?

I'll admit that I wasn't paying attention. I'm normally attentive and watch them like hawks. Today I was just zoned out and the store was not busy at all. I started watching the TV with game ads while he was looking for the discs. Stupid me, I admit.

PStrife posted...
Welcome to a common Gamestop experience. You still shop at that place for some reason.

I have several.

It's really close to my house. I'm not too lazy to drive farther when I have to. Tonight when I realized the game was missing, I was able to make this topic, get dressed, and then get there quickly without having to worry about time (they close at 9pm.)

It's in a mall, so there is usually a good selection of older games and stock in general. Also, I've been to plenty of GameStops and EB Games throughout the years. A lot of the managers have always been crap. The new manager at the store I go to is a gamer and knows what he's talking about. That's not as common as one might think, at least in my experiences.
---
A GameFAQS Troll attacked for +12 damage!
Heimskr is my life coach.
#9joegt123Posted 1/7/2014 6:25:45 PM
PStrife posted...

Luckily, i havent had quite such issues at the GS' around here, but there seems to be very few options if you're looking to avoid gamestop. There's one EB games and one Play n Trade within accessible range as opposed to the 5 or so gamestops. And, personally, ive never seen a mom and pop gamestore in my life. Where would you suggest people go?
---
"It was not for quiet complacence he was given the name of 'Thunder God'."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#10JascoDPosted 1/7/2014 6:33:56 PM
That can't be said about me. I always watch them as a hawk, making sure they do not put on that ugly ass "Safety-Seal" sticker on the game case.

Ruins the case completely when removed.

Every time they pick up those stickers I say out loud: Noo!

:)
---
Who's playing you?