This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this the only disc version of Beyond Good and Evil HD ?

#1NextGenISbetterPosted 1/9/2014 9:56:39 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/141143799234?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I like physical media
---
Next gen is better. Read my user name if you are at all confused by this. Will $ony be in last place again next gen ?
#2infinitexxPosted 1/9/2014 9:58:53 AM
It's the only one I've seen.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#3NextGenISbetter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 10:00:56 AM
I hear Outland is decent too

hmm
---
Next gen is better. Read my user name if you are at all confused by this. Will $ony be in last place again next gen ?
#4Jamin-Posted 1/9/2014 10:03:16 AM
I too like Physical Media.

I'd go for it.
---
Stay Frosty.
#5infinitexxPosted 1/9/2014 10:04:29 AM
NextGenISbetter posted...
I hear Outland is decent too

Indeed it is.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#6NextGenISbetter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 10:25:09 AM
Jamin- posted...
I too like Physical Media.

I'd go for it.

Yeah something about the case, manual and that new game smell
---
#7Dragon NexusPosted 1/9/2014 12:01:04 PM
Outland is awesome, Dust is one of my fave games this gen, though it won't be for everyone, and Beyond Good & Evil is a really good game that somewhat defies catagorisation.

Warning in advance, the camera controls for BG&E are unforgivable, but given time you will probably get used to them.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#8NextGenISbetter(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2014 2:44:08 PM
Dragon Nexus posted...
Outland is awesome, Dust is one of my fave games this gen, though it won't be for everyone, and Beyond Good & Evil is a really good game that somewhat defies catagorisation.

Warning in advance, the camera controls for BG&E are unforgivable, but given time you will probably get used to them.

Thanks for the info. I'm still on the fence but the love in here is making me want to jump
---
#9Dragon NexusPosted 1/9/2014 4:44:54 PM
I looked again and...honestly for $37 I think it's a bit of a risk if you're still undecided.

you could always wait for it to hit DotW again.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#10glassghost0Posted 1/9/2014 4:50:59 PM
Pretty sure this is TC's eBay listing.

Not 100% but every time this release comes up, it is always this exact page on eBay.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122