This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can I purchase a game from the DoTW anywhere other than on my 360?

#1BBBanks03Posted 1/10/2014 2:41:20 PM
Not sure if this is a dumb question or not.. just gonna have to hope it isn't. I'm gonna be at my parents house for the next ten days, and my 360 is back at my place, and there's a couple of deals this week that I wanted to take advantage of. Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be able to make it back to my 360 before this week's sales are over. Is there a way I can access some of the sales online and purchase them, so that I will be able to download the games when I get back to my 360 after a few days?
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#2thekozmicpigPosted 1/10/2014 2:49:08 PM
You should be able to on Xbox.com, and they will sync up to your queue the next time you boot up the 360.

I don't know if there's a special DoTW section or not, but just search for whatever and will show up.
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
#3BBBanks03(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2014 3:13:16 PM
thekozmicpig posted...
You should be able to on Xbox.com, and they will sync up to your queue the next time you boot up the 360.

I don't know if there's a special DoTW section or not, but just search for whatever and will show up.

Thanks, that's what I was thinking of. Anyone know if I can do this for the Games With Gold as well?
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#4Ginsu VictimPosted 1/10/2014 3:15:14 PM
BBBanks03 posted...
thekozmicpig posted...

Thanks, that's what I was thinking of. Anyone know if I can do this for the Games With Gold as well?

Yep
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#5gabriusPosted 1/10/2014 3:24:58 PM
Keep in mind that you cannot use your account balance to buy things on xbox.com anymore, ever since they got rid of MSP and started charging tax on everything....
---
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
#6Super CreaturesPosted 1/10/2014 3:54:54 PM
gabrius posted...
Keep in mind that you cannot use your account balance to buy things on xbox.com anymore, ever since they got rid of MSP and started charging tax on everything....

And you have to have a valid payment option (credit/debit card or PayPal account) on your account in order to purchase anything, even free content.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#7Super CreaturesPosted 1/10/2014 3:57:10 PM
thekozmicpig posted...

Sales and Specials:
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/promotions/sales/sales-and-specials/home#fbid=z3Uz-bR4z4E

DotW:
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Promotion/dealoftheweek
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.