This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do gaming mags know the internet hate for DmC?

#21Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 8:36:39 PM
Reverted_Pikkon posted...
I loved and played the first four Devil May Cry games, and DmC is great. I have honestly never seen such an awful, entitled fanbase.

I love you!
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#22Splice_Posted 1/15/2014 8:53:13 PM
I personally really enjoyed it. Couldn't stand how japanesey Revengeance was
#23Reverted_PikkonPosted 1/15/2014 9:03:04 PM
656stooge posted...
I loved and played the first four Devil May Cry games, and DmC is great. I have honestly never seen such an awful, entitled fanbase.

Lol. "Entitled"?

Not buying something you won't like is all of a sudden some crazy, bad new thing?

If anything the people that are blaming the fanbase for not supporting DmC are the ones acting "entitled".

You aren't entitled to sales just because you slap a familiar name on a product with very little resemblance to the original product.

I think creating an abundant amount of petitions, creating campaigns against the game, demanding that the reboot be boycotted, etc. are all pretty damn "entitled" acts.
---
3DS, Vita, Wii U and PS4 owner.
2/3 of next gen down so far.
#24656stoogePosted 1/15/2014 9:47:35 PM
656stooge posted...

Lol. "Entitled"?

Not buying something you won't like is all of a sudden some crazy, bad new thing?

If anything the people that are blaming the fanbase for not supporting DmC are the ones acting "entitled".

You aren't entitled to sales just because you slap a familiar name on a product with very little resemblance to the original product.

I think creating an abundant amount of petitions, creating campaigns against the game, demanding that the reboot be boycotted, etc. are all pretty damn "entitled" acts.

No worse than expecting people to buy something they don't want just because you like it and want it to do well.
---
Typing on a phone, so ignore all spelling mistakes. Damn autocorrect.
#25LightbornePosted 1/15/2014 11:44:06 PM(edited)
Im pretty sure people literally went out of there way to lower the sales of the game, no way shape or form did anyone here or the fans of the reboot in general express anyone who doesnt like it should.
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZmR2w_uf0. Teleportation girl has been caught on video several times in china, videos have been proven real.
#26WinternovaPosted 1/15/2014 11:57:09 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
If they only knew what this board has done to that very capable and mostly awesome action game.....

I don't think most people give a damn what this board, or most of "the internet" for that matter, thinks about anything.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#27Super CreaturesPosted 1/16/2014 12:05:21 AM
656stooge posted...
Based on playing the game and loathing it.

Fine, but that wouldn't be buying something you won't like, that would be buying something you don't like, there is a difference, please learn it.
---
R.I.P. Eve English (Feb. 12, 1968 - Oct. 13, 2010)
Momma Eve, you will be missed.
#28PwnostarPosted 1/16/2014 12:12:43 AM
I bought the game with almost no expectations other than what I gathered from the demo and I loved it. The gameplay was fun, the story was above average in terms of a hack and slash, and it was replayable. I finished the game nearly seven times and got every achievement in it.

So I'm not sure why I always see people crying about DmC. I tried to go back and play some of the older games after playing DmC and they just felt slow, unresponsive, and boring.
---
John 1:43 --
The next day Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, "Follow me on Instagram."
#29LightbornePosted 1/16/2014 12:57:16 AM
In my opinion the reboot is the best and 3 being very close. 1 isn't that far behind give those a chance 2 and 4 are just bad. Maybe spend more time they will get faster as you upgrade.
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZmR2w_uf0. Teleportation girl has been caught on video several times in china, videos have been proven real.
#30The_RaterPosted 1/16/2014 1:13:50 AM
Bayonetta showed DmC how it was done 3 years ago on how to make a good game.