This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wait...people actually thought the bioshock infinite ending was good?(spoilers)

#1NoJobBobPosted 1/17/2014 12:39:37 AM(edited)
Finally forced myself to finish this overrated game(fun game, but really dragged after awhile) because I had heard nothing but endless praise for the ending. Well it's safe to say I was amazed at the level of stupidity and how contrived everything became in the last 20 minutes. Here I was expecting something amazing such as with the first bioshock, but i was left with something on the level of ME3 bad

Yes I've read explanations and I *get it*

....but that doesn't make it any less stupid and ridiculous
#2SkilzMCPosted 1/17/2014 12:42:44 AM
Wait, you thought Bioshock 1's ending was good?

I really wish it had just ended after your encounter with Andrew Ryan.
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#3NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 12:43:35 AM
SkilzMC posted...

Well, I thought the twist was good. This twist in this one was so dumb though

The ending has a whole not so much I guess
#4SkilzMCPosted 1/17/2014 12:59:13 AM
NoJobBob posted...
SkilzMC posted...

Well, I thought the twist was good. This twist in this one was so dumb though

The ending has a whole not so much I guess

I for one enjoyed Infinite more than Bioshock 1, but I think a lot of that has to do with me going into Infinite with no expectations because it was the first "Bioshock" game i had played.

As for the ending I think it's amazing but I can still fully understand how it rubs people the wrong way.
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#5glassghost0Posted 1/17/2014 1:04:05 AM
Judging by the attitude and choice of words, I think it's safe to assume that you don't "get it," and even if you did, you clearly don't care either way and just want to start something
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#6godslayer61Posted 1/17/2014 1:06:05 AM
Lol you are so full of yourself do you really think every one should like what you do , so yes people like me liked it and most that did not didn't have the brain power to understand the ending so they hated it lol and if that's the case then stay away from games that you need think and go to titanfall or cod were 6 year olds go.
---
ps3-ps4-vita-psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live (360, xbox one)-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975----------http://www.twitch.tv/kish1975
#7NoJobBob(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2014 1:17:51 AM
godslayer61 posted...
Lol you are so full of yourself do you really think every one should like what you do , so yes people like me liked it and most that did not didn't have the brain power to understand the ending so they hated it lol and if that's the case then stay away from games that you need think and go to titanfall or cod were 6 year olds go.

Makes a joke about brainpower

........doesn't know the difference between "where" and "were"

I love gamefaqs lol
#8Gurn BlanstonPosted 1/17/2014 1:35:30 AM
Go get a job instead of making stupid topics... Bob.
#9slemeipssPosted 1/17/2014 1:37:35 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Judging by the attitude and choice of words, I think it's safe to assume that you don't "get it," and even if you did, you clearly don't care either way and just want to start something

i'm fairly sure he got it. the story is convoluted for the sake of being convoluted, there's nothing clever about it
---
you wanna play me? - napoleon dynamite
#10glassghost0Posted 1/17/2014 1:43:02 AM
slemeipss posted...
glassghost0 posted...

i'm fairly sure he got it. the story is convoluted for the sake of being convoluted, there's nothing clever about it

15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122