This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games w gold for feb?

#111heffley19Posted 1/30/2014 10:40:10 AM
glassghost0 posted...
heffley19 posted...
Enough of this Feb. GwG stuff... What do you guys think they will give us for March, better yet April?!?!?!? (Sarcasm)

P.S. ghostcloud - Not a new user so cant use that against me...

30: Regular User
Awarded to users with at least 75 Karma. No level posting restrictions, can edit posts, use advanced options.

Only slightly better than New User

Boom! Got me...

*High Five*
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
#112Styrof0amPosted 1/30/2014 10:46:15 AM
glassghost0 posted...
5: Warned
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

And?
---
Just for fun ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#113glassghost0Posted 1/30/2014 10:47:50 AM
Styrof0am posted...
glassghost0 posted...
User on "parole" for one or more major Terms of Service violations. Can only post 3 messages per hour (10 per day), no topics, restored after 48-72 hours.

And?

Being this new....

Why would you believe him?
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#114heffley19Posted 1/30/2014 10:49:47 AM
Styrof0am posted...
glassghost0 posted...

And?

I don't know it's his thing. I guess you can be re pitiable or relevant if you aren't a big deal on a message board. He likes to belittle people, probably got picked on a lot so now he takes it on on us. He is so B.A.
---
HUGH HEFF (Xbox GT-Heffley)
#115Styrof0amPosted 1/30/2014 10:51:10 AM
glassghost0 posted...
Styrof0am posted...
glassghost0 posted...

And?

Being this new....

His user level was not the reason I didn't believe him. His lac of a source was.

My and? was directed at you, for posting my user level, as in what was the point of doing so?
---
Just for fun ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
#116glassghost0Posted 1/30/2014 10:54:42 AM
Styrof0am posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Styrof0am posted...
glassghost0 posted...

And?

Being this new....

His user level was not the reason I didn't believe him. His lac of a source was.

My and? was directed at you, for posting my user level, as in what was the point of doing so?

Long story short: Those aren't the games for Feb.
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#117Bat_BrainPosted 1/30/2014 1:14:10 PM
facetioussage posted...
Someone else mentioned that MS Game Studios, Capcom and Ubisoft are so far the only ones who have contributed games to GWG.

We also know that they usually will do a Full Game/Arcade Game split (though there was a month with 2 XBLA games)

We know that the game has to be on their Games on Demand already.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_downloadable_Xbox_360_games

Okay, start sorting.

I could see Capcom putting up RE5 or Street Fighter IV (not the Arcade version).

I could see Ubisoft putting up Far Cry 2 or Prince of Persia

Microsoft could easily do PDZ or Kameo. While they published the first Mass Effect, I don't know if they could do it, since the IP belongs to EA now. I don't know if they'd need EA's blessing or not.

ME would be a good choice for them. It's a high-profile title, out of it's sales cycle, has a bit of DLC and may introduce new fans to the later installments in the series to complete the story.

There's a good number of games that could be candidates for the full game on GwG. Off the top of my head, I think those are decent guesses.

Though I already have them, I would think that Fallout 3 or Oblivion might be a good idea if Bethesda wanted to be a part of GwG...for pretty much the same reasons that ME would be a good choice.

Square Enix also contributed with Sleeping Dogs and Lara Croft GoL (Tomb Raider Underworld in my Country, Brazil). I would love to see Far Cry 2, Prince of Persia and Resident Evil 5/6.
#118Scoter81Posted 1/30/2014 5:25:24 PM
Banana_Mana posted...
I hope we get Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant, Dead Space 2, Dead Space 3, Star Ocean The Last Hope, Blue Dragon, or Rage.

Honestly, any of those would be sweeeeeet.

I'm going to be pissed if it's not one of those.
#119Banana_ManaPosted 1/31/2014 12:00:39 AM
Scoter81 posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
I hope we get Lost Odyssey, Infinite Undiscovery, The Last Remnant, Dead Space 2, Dead Space 3, Star Ocean The Last Hope, Blue Dragon, or Rage.

Honestly, any of those would be sweeeeeet.

I'm going to be pissed if it's not one of those.

Heck yeah.

I'm drafting a petition right now... And I bought some muffins to send to Microsoft to show how damn serious I am.

If we don't get ALL of these completely plausible GoD games then I suggest we:

A. Petition MS using my very well written petition.
B. Have sex.
C. Send MS some tasty muffins.
D. Riot.

In that order.

No deviation.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com