This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do you remove pins for DLC that were delisted?

#1levyjl1988Posted 1/23/2014 9:24:04 PM
So before Marvel vs Capcom 3 were delisted I had Shadow Battles 2-10 and MvC3 Ultimate Value Pack pinned. Now I cannot bloody remove them. When I press x to see the details I'm presented with Purchase -1 and pin to home. Pinning to home grants this message:
Sorry, there's a problem with pins. Please try again soon. I really want to declutter this list.
---
I hate games with bad game design
#2Gillian SeedPosted 1/23/2014 9:41:28 PM
I'd like to pin UMvC3. After it was delisted the option went away. It seems pinning is tied to the description pages for games, and those pages are completely removed when a game is delisted. When I click more info the only options I get are play game and delete game.
#3RenamonPosted 1/23/2014 9:44:20 PM
I had a movie pinned that I wanted to see, it was delisted, then I saw the movie, so wanted to unpin, but couldn't. couldn't find any way to unpin it. thankfully it was re-listed later and I unpinned it then.

maybe call ms?
---
Movies that I believe will come true: Wall-E, Idiocracy
Halo 1 > all other Halo games
#4glassghost0Posted 1/23/2014 9:48:04 PM
levyjl1988 posted...
So before Marvel vs Capcom 3 were delisted I had Shadow Battles 2-10 and MvC3 Ultimate Value Pack pinned. Now I cannot bloody remove them. When I press x to see the details I'm presented with Purchase -1 and pin to home. Pinning to home grants this message:
Sorry, there's a problem with pins. Please try again soon. I really want to declutter this list.

I guess I always am that guy, but why would you pin those?
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#5levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 9:55:29 PM
glassghost0 posted...
levyjl1988 posted...

I always pin things that I intend to purchase later on. I use it as a wish list type of thing, so I don't have to navigate tons of pages to get to the purchase page. I managed to buy the content before it was delisted but forgot to unpin them, now they are stuck. Really hating delisted content...
---
#6Lord_Vergil_360Posted 1/24/2014 2:06:06 AM
levyjl1988 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
levyjl1988 posted...

I always pin things that I intend to purchase later on. I use it as a wish list type of thing, so I don't have to navigate tons of pages to get to the purchase page. I managed to buy the content before it was delisted but forgot to unpin them, now they are stuck. Really hating delisted content...

I use the the pins for that too.
#7levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 8:19:05 AM
no solution yet, uhhgg microsoft.
---
#8levyjl1988(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 9:01:41 AM
Update: Contacted Microsoft, no solution yet. This has to fixed in future updates. Hopefully they still improve on xbox live for the 360 and not simply abandon it.
---
#9Gillian SeedPosted 1/24/2014 10:54:48 AM
I doubt this will get fixed. If pins are integrated into the description pages then Microsoft would probably have to redo how pins work. Or put the description pages back up for content that has been delisted, but make it be visible only if you have the content in your storage space. I don't see them putting effort into a problem that isn't that major.

If I sign into another Xbox 360 with my gamertag will I see my pins? I know pins only work when you are only online, so it's possible. And if that's the case then our pin information is stored in our profile. It might be possible to use one of those third-party profile editing tools to delete pins. Of course, doing any kind of third-party profile editing is against Microsoft's ToS.
#10josh924Posted 1/24/2014 11:00:42 AM
Renamon posted...
I had a movie pinned that I wanted to see, it was delisted, then I saw the movie, so wanted to unpin, but couldn't. couldn't find any way to unpin it. thankfully it was re-listed later and I unpinned it then.

I have a similar problem; I pinned some movies that I intended to watch on Netflix, but those movies have since been removed from Netflix. Now I have no way of removing them from my pins list.
---
I like how the GameFAQs spellcheck shows that the word "Wii" is fine, but the words "Xbox" and "Kinect" show up as typos.