This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Games the majority of people you knew/read about hated

#1Tyronelio1Posted 1/28/2014 3:14:48 AM
but you liked or loved and why?

mine is FF13-2 the common complaint is its story, but imo its the strongest part of the game, its just if you're stupid it'd be hard to follow and I guess I'm just a huge fan of time travel/multiverse theory and plus the game explains all of the big words.

and DmC, just cause best game in the franchise imo and I've been a fan.since DmC3.
#2Sega9599Posted 1/28/2014 4:30:52 AM
DmC....I really want to try that game. Some day.

Majority of people hated MW3. But I personally love the little guy.
---
Oh, for a new 'proper' Shining Force..and a new Panel de Pon game and a new english release of Puyo Puyo....
#3NazanirPosted 1/28/2014 4:35:41 AM
Too Human.

I always had a thing for lootbased games, and I know alot of people hated the combat and camera workings of the game.

Personally I loved the combat, it was different and refreshing, insteas of spam A for a basic combo, but I can see how it can be a turn-off. The camera never bothered me either.

The music was quite acting, with better than average voice acting and a good story. But it did really well for me as a lootgame and the classes are fun and diverse.
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#4simonbelmont2Posted 1/28/2014 5:41:06 AM
Bullet Witch. I don't love the game but I did enjoy playing it a few times.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#5xninjagrrlPosted 1/28/2014 7:00:46 AM
Mirrors Edge. Many people hated it for some reason.
---
Pros: The pills were there.
Cons: So was the tank.
#6JRS511Posted 1/28/2014 7:23:58 AM
Resident Evil 6.

The Mercenaries is addictive as hell.
---
GT/PSN - BULLETSandBLOOD
Wants REmake released for the 3DS. Make it happen!
#7XeroxicidePosted 1/28/2014 1:30:28 PM
Sonic Unleashed. I didn't love the game, but I didn't get the hate for the Wearhog and I really enjoyed the daytime levels. The hub world was terrible though, I'll admit that.

Gears of War Judgment. The game definitely had problems (not enough content, for one), but the community really hated all of the changes and I loved them. I found the changes to the controls and free vertical movement to be refreshing, and Overrun is tons of fun.

Halo Reach. Undoubtedly my favourite Halo game (although I'm not a big fan of the series, so that may explain why I loved it and others hated it).
---
I remember when GameFAQs was good.
#8darkharePosted 1/28/2014 1:47:24 PM
for some unknown reason almost every one of my friends hated DungeonDefenders, i freaking loved the game playing it online with a good team made the game a blast.

---
I laugh at u because if i didn't id have 2 beat u 2 death with a stupid stick.
#9glassghost0Posted 1/28/2014 1:48:07 PM
TWD: Survival Instinct

I thought it was pretty awesome for what it was
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#10WinternovaPosted 1/28/2014 2:05:40 PM
E.T. on the Atari 2600. The people who hate on the game either have never played it or are playing it decades after its release. It wasn't a great game, but it was fun to play.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)