This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any Sochi game out there?

#1DtooheyPosted 1/30/2014 1:19:51 PM
I know that they are usually awful but have there been any xbox winter Olympic games released for the Sochi games?
---
Enjoy Every Sandwich
#2UltimaKeyMasterPosted 1/30/2014 5:31:23 PM
If there is, expect it to be from Sega. And expect Rooster Teeth to manage to make it incredibly popular again despite likely being crap like they did with London.

Funny how they make the only Olympic games nowadays from what I noticed, with that and Mario & Sonic.
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade, Xbox Live-Red Skyblade 64
Steam-brandonskysword
#3dbzxgamerPosted 2/3/2014 8:33:18 AM(edited)
UltimaKeyMaster posted...
If there is, expect it to be from Sega. And expect Rooster Teeth to manage to make it incredibly popular again despite likely being crap like they did with London.

Funny how they make the only Olympic games nowadays from what I noticed, with that and Mario & Sonic.

Mario & Sonic at Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games for the Wii U is the only game that series is the official Olympics video game
#4WinternovaPosted 2/3/2014 11:46:56 AM
It's sad that the only Olympic video game features the mascots from two failed video game companies.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#5oasisbeyondPosted 2/3/2014 1:14:06 PM
Those games were pretty fun back in the ps1 and n64 days. I'm sure they'll one, gotta make money off of the Olympics. Go Canada! and good luck to the rest of the world.
#6UltimaKeyMasterPosted 2/4/2014 4:35:13 PM
Winternova posted...
It's sad that the only Olympic video game features the mascots from two failed video game companies.

I'm gonna guess you love opening cans of worms, if you know what I mean. XP
---
PSN-BrandonSkyblade, Xbox Live-Red Skyblade 64
Steam-brandonskysword
#7Tyronelio1Posted 2/9/2014 6:01:08 AM
Winternova posted...

Master Chief and Nathan Drake at the Rio Olympic games 2015.

its coming.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#8casedawgzPosted 2/9/2014 6:24:48 AM
I think the closest the medium has come to really capturing the Sochi games is Fallout 3.
---
Official Justin Gabriel mark of the PWB
#9master_gamr1231Posted 2/9/2014 8:51:45 AM
casedawgz posted...
I think the closest the medium has come to really capturing the Sochi games is Fallout 3.

You even get attacked by Krokodil users. They're just called Ghouls.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#10Tyronelio1Posted 2/9/2014 8:53:46 AM
master_gamr1231 posted...
casedawgz posted...

You even get attacked by Krokodil users. They're just called Ghouls.

megaton is pretty similar to Chernobyl.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.