This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

sports games...

#1darren19822000Posted 1/30/2014 6:48:07 PM
anyone else like me and find that they play the game versions more then they watch on tv? i hate baseball games but ill watch it on tv. i usually dont like nba games but i play alot of nba2k.
---
gt darren reefnugs
#2WinternovaPosted 1/30/2014 6:52:15 PM
I find that I watch the sports on TV then I play the games. It's always more fun when you've gotten yourself into the mood for that sport by watching it on TV (or live).
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#3DrFeelgood1984Posted 1/30/2014 8:10:47 PM
I've always been a baseball fan, but lately I'd rather play MLB THE SHOW than watch a game live. I don't have a lot of free time so watching 3 hours of baseball is usually out of the question unless it's October. Football and basketball I would rather watch live, but I do love me some NBA2K.
#4darkharePosted 1/30/2014 8:47:16 PM
darren19822000 posted...
anyone else like me and find that they play the game versions more then they watch on tv? i hate baseball games but ill watch it on tv. i usually dont like nba games but i play alot of nba2k.

lol yeah, i wouldnt ever watch a game of golf but damned if i haven't played a full 18 holes while getting drunk on a Sunday afternoon online to many times to count...you want to know what else is fun to do? play horse shoes or herding a whole bunch of horses with a few friends in Red Dead...

---
I laugh at u because if i didn't id have 2 beat u 2 death with a stupid stick.
#5barrysshoesPosted 1/30/2014 9:08:32 PM
I usually play sports games when the actual sport is out of season. For instance, I'll play football games between February and August and baseball games between November and March. This gives me a chance to enjoy the sport when it isn't on tv, and also eliminates the chance of experiencing sports overload during the real-life season.