This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GwG: Dead Island. Are you in?

#41vgsrulePosted 2/4/2014 7:00:51 AM
if I remember correctly it relies heavily on QTE garbage that I hate

Wrong game. I don't remember a single QTE.

The game is an open world RPG.
---
http://backloggery.com/khff123
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/A_Metal_Pipe
#42simonbelmont2Posted 2/4/2014 8:10:22 AM
vgsrule posted...

Yeah, the game has minimal QTE. The only one I remember is when zombies grab and you have to do a QTE to escape.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#43LapanuiPosted 2/4/2014 8:22:44 AM
No, I already own it. I might play through it again though, but with some people considering there might be a few players on. Still got co-op achievements to complete.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#44simonbelmont2Posted 2/4/2014 8:31:11 AM
I love Xian's flying stab attack, it makes mincemeat of the zombies.
---
#45shawnmckPosted 2/4/2014 9:35:02 AM
simonbelmont2 posted...
vgsrule posted...

Yeah, the game has minimal QTE. The only one I remember is when zombies grab and you have to do a QTE to escape.

^ That can even be debated as to whether it is an actual QTE or not...since you aren't given any sequence of button prompts on screen.
All you do is simply mash the trigger buttons.
I wouldn't necessarily call that a QTE. At least not the way they are traditionally defined.
#46simonbelmont2Posted 2/4/2014 10:07:03 AM
shawnmck posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
vgsrule posted...

^ That can even be debated as to whether it is an actual QTE or not...since you aren't given any sequence of button prompts on screen.
All you do is simply mash the trigger buttons.
I wouldn't necessarily call that a QTE. At least not the way they are traditionally defined.

I am sure I get prompts on the screen when it happens to me though. unless my memory is wrong.
---
#47shawnmckPosted 2/4/2014 10:11:47 AM
simonbelmont2 posted...

I am sure I get prompts on the screen when it happens to me though. unless my memory is wrong.

^ Or it could be my memory..?
Haven't played the game in months, so its likely that my memory is a bit faulty.
But I don't remember any prompts...but its possible they are there, I just never paid that much attention.
#48simonbelmont2Posted 2/4/2014 10:22:09 AM
shawnmck posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

Haven't played the game in months, so its likely that my memory is a bit faulty.
But I don't remember any prompts...but its possible they are there, I just never paid that much attention.

Cool.
---
#49seankimberley42Posted 2/4/2014 11:00:11 AM
simonbelmont2 posted...
shawnmck posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

Cool.

Just played it last night and there are button prompts, so technically it's a QTE.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice