This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For RPG people

#1Tyronelio1Posted 2/2/2014 12:57:05 AM
is two worlds 2 any good?
in terms of combat, open world, things to do and the amount of content and customizability?

I played the first one untill I released that it was me vs the framerate as well as the horrible voice acting.

(sorry the board is all but dead)
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#2Jedi454Posted 2/2/2014 1:13:15 AM
Avoid the game at all costs.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#3robster_2005Posted 2/2/2014 1:14:15 AM
People do seem to like it, but personally I couldn't stand it.

The combat is awful and the menus are all clunky and confusing. This game also has quite possibly the worst voice acting I have ever heard in my life.
---
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666
#4NekoSlavePosted 2/2/2014 1:36:45 AM
TW1? That's what makes it so great! I love it!
---
An unexpected creeper came in and destroyed everything while you were trying to do something?
I can't think of a better introduction to Minecraft. -Holdemtime
#5mewmew42Posted 2/2/2014 2:00:22 AM
I will vouch for 2 worlds II

Yes very generous content

Graphics slightly less than just cause 2

Character progression & customization

Open world

It's not a AAA Michael Bay movie, more like a B grade movie that was soo bad its good

Check angry joe youtube 2 worlds II review

If you can forgive it's flaws it can be one of the best rpg experince

If you find it at bargain bin it's definitely worth it
#6Justice98405Posted 2/2/2014 2:24:31 AM
I got a Steam key for it in a humble bundle I bought. I swore I would NEVER buy this game, and technically I did, but I got that bundle for another game, so I'm not counting it. But it was part of the bundle, so I used it and tried it.

Now, for reference, they made Two Worlds LOOK really cool, and I got into it, bought the Collector's Edition, and the game was (and still is) AWFUL. One of the WORST games I've ever played, easily. I have literally no idea why they were allowed to start work on an expansion that turned into a full sequel in Two Worlds 2.

Now, to be fair to it, it IS a marked improvement over the first game. But the first game was CRAP, so that's not saying much. It's playable. It's even decent, from what little I've played. The story setup is pretty lame, but whatever.

But here's the thing, there are MUCH better RPGs out there. Fallout 3/New Vegas. Skyrim, Witcher 2, Mass Effect series, Dragon Age: Origins, etc. ALL of those I named are vastly better than Two Worlds 2.

So it is playable, it's decent, it is better than the horrible first game, but with so many other, better RPGs out there, I just can't really recommend it.
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#7Justice98405Posted 2/2/2014 2:37:38 AM
"This game also has quite possibly the worst voice acting I have ever heard in my life."

Nope, that would be Two Worlds. The sequel has better voice acting, easily. It's still not very good, but it is noticeable how much better it is over the first game.
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#8CaseyJonezPosted 2/2/2014 4:43:34 AM
The simplest description I can think of it that it's basically a cruddy Kingdoms of Amalur.
---
I stopped paying full price for games when I stopped getting full games ~DrFeelgood1984
#9robster_2005Posted 2/2/2014 4:45:28 AM
Justice98405 posted...
"This game also has quite possibly the worst voice acting I have ever heard in my life."

Haha........fair point but I have never played the first as I avoided that like the plague as I heard how awful it was.

Nope, that would be Two Worlds. The sequel has better voice acting, easily. It's still not very good, but it is noticeable how much better it is over the first game.

---
"That would explain how she died. It wasn't old age; she just roundhouse-kicked herself in the back of the head" - ShadowWraith666
#10Darth StalinPosted 2/2/2014 5:33:26 AM
I tried to play the 1st one, but I couldn't couldn't tolerate more than 3 hours. I didn't even bother with the 2nd.
---
Gamertag- Cruxis Mithos
PSN- Cruxis_Mithos