This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Post games you almost never get tired of playing.

#1Frison11Posted 2/4/2014 2:11:17 PM
Im sure most if not all video games can get tiring at some point but Im wondering what gamers play again and again. Post!
#2simonbelmont2Posted 2/4/2014 2:13:25 PM
Bayonetta, the only part I dislike replaying is the space harrier level. I love replaying the rest of the game though. Resident Evil 4 HD is another game I replay fairly often.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#3SocomsFilthPosted 2/4/2014 2:15:19 PM
Skate 2 or 3
---
Gamertag & PSN - xsmokeapotamiss
#4joegt123Posted 2/4/2014 2:17:03 PM
None.

There is absolutely no game that wont get old after playing it constantly. Closest one would be minecraft, but even that got tired after... Oh, 200 hours.

That said, the one game I can always go back to after some kind of break is Final Fantasy Tactics. I have an unreasonable amount of love for that game.
---
"It was not for quiet complacence he was given the name of 'Thunder God'."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#5jinxthejivPosted 2/4/2014 2:19:21 PM
-Just Cause 2
-Saint Row 2
-GTA V
-Skyrim
-Red Dead Redemption
-Far Cry 3
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Marvel vs Capcom 2
#6Reverted_PikkonPosted 2/4/2014 2:19:44 PM
Super Mario 64.
Bully.
Animal Crossing.
Don't Starve.

These are all games that I can play at any time.
---
3DS, Vita, Wii U and PS4 owner.
2/3 of next gen down so far.
#7NeWsKiLLzPosted 2/4/2014 2:20:07 PM
Spelunky
#8Raziel-LegacyPosted 2/4/2014 2:24:02 PM
Resident Evil 4 (although it has gotten harder over the years. I have to keep coming up with different ways to warrant a replay. No-yellow-herb run, no merchant run, no other weapons besides starting pistol run, knife only run, no saving run, no explosives run, only shotguns run, and so and so forth)

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (the stun-parry is pretty hard to master on the higher difficulties)

Uncharted 2: Among Thevies (The Cheats in this game are hilarious)

Tomb Raider Legend, Anniversary, Underworld and the 2013 reboot ( I'm not going to lie; the fact that you stare at her ass for most of these is a big reason why I keep replaying them)

Metal Gear Solid 3, Peace Walker and 4 (really great stealth games with lots of unlockables. The codec conversations are pretty funny too.)

Probably some more that I am failing to mention.
---
Were they so debased as to recruit fledglings from the desiccated corpses here interred?
#9SixStringHeroPosted 2/4/2014 2:25:03 PM
simonbelmont2 posted...
Bayonetta, the only part I dislike replaying is the space harrier level. I love replaying the rest of the game though. Resident Evil 4 HD is another game I replay fairly often.

RE4 is a lot of fun, but I have a hard time adapting with aiming using the Left analogue after just having played a more modern game.

Really wish we had the option to use the Right analogue for aiming in that game.
---
I don't care about the altitude, I just want another drink.
#10simonbelmont2Posted 2/4/2014 2:27:24 PM
SixStringHero posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...

RE4 is a lot of fun, but I have a hard time adapting with aiming using the Left analogue after just having played a more modern game.

Really wish we had the option to use the Right analogue for aiming in that game.

Good points, thankfully because I've played it so many times I can usually adapt quite well. It would've been nice to have a right analog aim option though.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him