This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It's my birthday...and I get a friggin PAPER birthday cake from Microsoft.

#1Terraforce777Posted 2/4/2014 4:36:47 PM
Wtf Microsoft? Has anybody else seen this? Do I even get the complementary Microsoftpoin- I mean Micro-Dollars? I know it was only worth like $0.50, but it's better than just a paper birthday cake that I have to spend my ink and paper on just to physically touch it.
---
---
People these days...
#2PMCkubrickPosted 2/4/2014 4:38:23 PM
Terraforce777 posted...
Wtf Microsoft? Has anybody else seen this? Do I even get the complementary Microsoftpoin- I mean Micro-Dollars? I know it was only worth like $0.50, but it's better than just a paper birthday cake that I have to spend my ink and paper on just to physically touch it.
---
---
People these days...
#3SolidStryderPosted 2/4/2014 4:41:41 PM
They should have banned you, give you an excuse to go outside or something.
#4GeistPosted 2/4/2014 4:42:53 PM
What did Sony and Nintendo get you for your birthday?
---
For I am the Kwisatz Haderach!
#5GanzRampagePosted 2/4/2014 4:46:50 PM
Did you eat it?
#6thekozmicpigPosted 2/4/2014 4:46:52 PM
Not gonna lie, my dentist office sends me a text message wishing me a happy birthday, and while I realize it's most likely automated, it still makes me smile when I get it.
---
Feels like the depths of hell were unleashed upon my ass. - nivlac_rebuats
#7TheIastspartanPosted 2/4/2014 4:47:10 PM
Geist posted...
What did Sony and Nintendo get you for your birthday?

Considering I got a 40$ Pizza Hut gift card from Nintendo last year, I'd say that beats getting 25 cents for my birthday.

Just saying.
#8stapler87Posted 2/4/2014 4:49:24 PM
That sucks man. I wish I could say I had the same experience, but Microsoft really went all out for my birthday last year. Strippers, booze... it was even catered.
---
Do you see what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps?
#9bloodgod92Posted 2/4/2014 4:52:51 PM
stapler87 posted...
That sucks man. I wish I could say I had the same experience, but Microsoft really went all out for my birthday last year. Strippers, booze... it was even catered.

Was it pie, muffin and tuna fish sandwich that they served?
---
Gamertag: Aldora92
Currently Playing: Mass Effect 3
#10Terraforce777(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 5:15:57 PM
SolidStryder posted...
They should have banned you, give you an excuse to go outside or something.

Considering I ran Cross Country and Track back in high school, and STILL run 5 times a week in addition to a half-marathon every once in a while, I'm pretty sure I'm in better shape than you.
---
---
People these days...