This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What would you pay for a 360 w/ 100 games?

#1Mindwipe77Posted 2/6/2014 11:01:47 AM
About every decent game from 2005-2013, includes many CE's like the bioshock 1 CE, Injustice, Alan wake, gears 1-3 etc. All complete with cases and manuals. No sport games, all action, rpgs, shooters etc. Trying to get an idea of what should be asked for on craigslist, since gamestop would bend us over
---
Lightning Returns, MY GOTY 2014
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#2Killah PriestPosted 2/6/2014 11:07:34 AM
100 dollars
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#3SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 2/6/2014 11:10:00 AM
Mindwipe77 posted...
About every decent game from 2005-2013, includes many CE's like the bioshock 1 CE, Injustice, Alan wake, gears 1-3 etc. All complete with cases and manuals. No sport games, all action, rpgs, shooters etc. Trying to get an idea of what should be asked for on craigslist, since gamestop would bend us over

i say 180 with like ten games sell the rest sepprate or trade them in no one really wantes a console with all thoses games unless its a really good deal
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#4nothingbeastPosted 2/6/2014 11:16:31 AM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
i say 180 with like ten games sell the rest sepprate or trade them in no one really wantes a console with all thoses games unless its a really good deal

I agree with this.

No matter what's on that list, it'll chase away more customers that it'll attract. With that many titles there's going to be something that every gamer won't pay for.

Pick the 10 most popular titles (add rare titles if any) and sell a small bundle. The rest of the games, sell separately.
---
~I was stomping goombas and saving princesses long before most of you were born.
#5glassghost0Posted 2/6/2014 11:17:32 AM
You best option would be to put it up on eBay

As a whole, that's worth quite a bit.

The BioShock 1 Collector's Edition alone is worth almost 100 bucks if it's complete and unbroken
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#6Killah PriestPosted 2/6/2014 11:23:44 AM(edited)
no one really wantes a console with all thoses games unless its a really good deal

Thats why I said 100 dollars lol

The BioShock 1 Collector's Edition alone is worth almost 100 bucks if it's complete and unbroken

pfft the broken one is way cooler, my big daddy tried to escape from his cage and chipped his drill in the process.

also... so sick of people low balling when you're trying to sell stuff... got an unopened xbox one and the best offer I got is 300... are you kidding me?
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.
#7grimmdaddyPosted 2/6/2014 12:11:22 PM
Killah Priest posted...
no one really wantes a console with all thoses games unless its a really good deal

Thats why I said 100 dollars lol

pfft the broken one is way cooler, my big daddy tried to escape from his cage and chipped his drill in the process.

also... so sick of people low balling when you're trying to sell stuff... got an unopened xbox one and the best offer I got is 300... are you kidding me?

Why should I pay top dollar for your stolen xbox ?
you give it to me for 50 dollars or I turn you into the police for trying to fence stolen goods
#8Killah PriestPosted 2/6/2014 12:12:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9HandGodPosted 2/6/2014 12:14:15 PM
I'd never buy a used 360, especially if it's an older model. I'd break the entire collection down instead of selling it as a whole, but that's just me. Might be a little more hassle, but you never know -- you might make more money that way.
#10flame030191Posted 2/6/2014 12:15:45 PM
I can give you about tree fiddy.
---
PSN ID: armyflame (formerly Troll_Face_Flame) X360 gamertag: That Flame Guy
Welcome to GameFAQs where anyone who proves you wrong is an ignorant troll.