This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you gettingTitanfall for Xbox 360?

#21Baha05Posted 2/9/2014 11:38:54 AM
If it's actually good then yeah, if it's more like something that in concept is great but both versions fail to live up to the potential then now. Plus isn't this more a MP game anyhow or is there a story mode/co-op to it as well? (I have not looked up much information on a lot of upcoming 360 titles)
---
"Zelda is THE original RPG." Error1355 (Moderator)
#22Ghost_TurtlePosted 2/9/2014 10:07:46 PM
Seems like I'm the only person out there whos not interested in TF. I got a PS4, but if all my friends suddenly start playing TF I might give it a look on 360.
---
If I had arms, I would try harder.
PSN: Kozmo14
#23megadeth1117Posted 2/9/2014 10:43:14 PM
brunbbmerc posted...
probably not. just seems like such an afterthought that won't be as well made

Sheepinator posted...
Not a chance. It was obviously designed for XB1 so I'm not interested in a down-port, and I don't have an XB1 so I'll just have to pass on Titanfall. If it's good, I'll get the sequel on PS4.

You guys should read up on Bluepoint. They're an excellent team.
#24singhellotakuPosted 2/10/2014 1:34:59 AM
Sheepinator posted...
Not a chance. It was obviously designed for XB1 so I'm not interested in a down-port, and I don't have an XB1 so I'll just have to pass on Titanfall. If it's good, I'll get the sequel on PS4.

Except it's not, like must multiplat games it was designed on pc and ported to everything else, it will likely be like ghosts or AC4 and be basically the same on all versions with some beefed up Anti-Aliasing on next gen and pc.
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot
#25BLACK_HUNTEXPosted 2/10/2014 8:12:39 AM
nope, A Xbox One game ported to 360? nope sorry.
---
"Just so we're clear, I'm not paying for this"
#26SheepinatorPosted 2/10/2014 8:31:09 AM
megadeth1117 posted...
Sheepinator posted...

You guys should read up on Bluepoint. They're an excellent team.

I have called them "enormously talented" here on gamefaqs.
---
My mad face and my happy face are the same.
#27HMXTaylor_LeePosted 2/10/2014 10:10:42 AM
I don't think I'll be getting this one at all. I see so many topics about the game, but it just looks...

I don't know. It's not appealing to me. I was never big on mechs and such in games, so I'm obviously not the target market.
#28MR_SorenPosted 2/10/2014 2:35:03 PM
All of my friends are buying an Xbox One to play Titanfall, so I won't have anybody to play it with if I bought the Xbox 360 version. As such, I doubt that I will buy it.
---
Blog: .............. http://red-grenade.com
Gamertag: .... rjcarello
#29EagleEyedTigerPosted 2/10/2014 11:25:06 PM
I'm gonna wait for the reviews first. Especially if we see nothing of the 360 version over the next month.
---
GT/PSN:BigKhoJones
I was building an empire.
#30ValzacardXPosted 2/11/2014 12:36:15 AM
Yes.

I'm interested in the game, but not enough to get an Xbox One. Getting a PS4 first for Infamous, then an One when Halo is out. Will then Pick up TF as it should pretty cheap by then.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement