This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How are the RockCandy wired controllers for XB 360 ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How are the RockCandy wired controllers for XB 360 ?

User Info: spooie

spooie
3 years ago#11
What are the size of the Xbox controllers? I got one for the PS3 and that sucker is TINY.
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!

User Info: GinsuVictim

GinsuVictim
3 years ago#12
spooie posted...
What are the size of the Xbox controllers? I got one for the PS3 and that sucker is TINY.

Only slightly smaller, but not by much at all.
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)

User Info: 2Rags

2Rags
3 years ago#13
I have a Rock Candy wired pad and it does the job. The sticks are not on par with the official sticks but they are comfortable enough to get used to.

User Info: Quitsquirrel

Quitsquirrel
3 years ago#14
I bought a green one a while ago and it had a short in the wire fairly soon after buying it. Returned it fora different one and it's been alright so far. The short was frustrating considering I don't recall doing anything to cause it. I assume they are just cheap but you get what you pay for.

User Info: The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy
3 years ago#15
If the wire is too short you can always use a USB extension cor...oh A SHORT in the wire, not a wire that is too short...

never mind...

User Info: MrMikeMa

MrMikeMa
3 years ago#16
I use the afterglow controllers and they are great. A bit more expensive than rock candy, but work awesome. I don't even use the lights, just keep them shut off

User Info: ComradeRyan

ComradeRyan
3 years ago#17
I would recommend purchasing a first party wired controller online.
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com/

User Info: Kurgan777

Kurgan777
3 years ago#18
shawnmck posted...
None of the stores in my area have the official wired controllers. They have the wireless ones out the wazoo, but I don't want a wireless controller.

Got a Fry's near you anywhere??? They might have one.

At the very least you could try to find a store that would order something for you.
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !

User Info: spooie

spooie
3 years ago#19
If anyone is looking for a cheap Rock Candy controller and is willing to spend $10, Microsoft currently has the purple version on sale at their online store for 8.99...

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/pdp/Rock-Candy-Xbox-360-Controller/productID.275670200

I'm thinking I might order one to take apart and put in the spare button/thumbsticks I have from when I converted my classic white 360 controller to the Transforming D-Pad shell. Anyone ever open one up to know if they have the same button tab layout?
Owner of The NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, SMS, GEN, TG16, PSX, PS2, PS3, XBOX, 360, GB, GBC, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DSLite, PSP and a lot of crappy games. --BLINGO!

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
3 years ago#20
They suck. Don't get one.
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How are the RockCandy wired controllers for XB 360 ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived