This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody else still waiting for their Warface beta code?

#1bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 2/8/2014 5:33:40 PM
I signed up Wednesday morning, got an email Thursday saying "thanks for signing up we will get you a code soon" and now it's Saturday and I still don't have a code.
---
Don't Blink. Blink and you're dead. Don't turn your back. Don't look away. And don't Blink. Good Luck.
#2Jedi454Posted 2/8/2014 5:34:56 PM
Yeah, still waiting. Yawn. I want to play this, I bet i'll like it.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#3ohollywoodoPosted 2/8/2014 5:53:11 PM
Same... Although I'm betting I will not like it... I like cover based shooters better..
---
ooH0LLYW00Doo <-- feel free to add me
#4slemeipssPosted 2/8/2014 6:28:42 PM
i signed up, but probably not gonna get in. life's fair to me like that
---
you wanna play me? - napoleon dynamite
#5Pacman2dxPosted 2/8/2014 7:27:13 PM(edited)
I signed up but never got a confirmation email. :(

Guess I'll be waiting with the rest of the world.

Edit -- Talk about me being stupid, I was checking the wrong email this entire time - well, I got a confirmation email, so now I'm just waiting on the code.
---
Whatever you do, always try to pay it forward.
#6Oldskool_RulezPosted 2/8/2014 8:10:03 PM
I signed up a couple days ago and received the confirmation email. Haven't received the code yet. Looking forward to playing the game.
---
You don't need a reason to help people.
Don't y'all know nothin'?
#7ZephyrSSXPosted 2/9/2014 3:09:37 AM
I've been in the beta since day one and the community is very small. Maybe a hundred people tops. I usually see about five servers in competitive, four of which being full with 16 people. Then there's usually a few games in co-op which fill at 5 players. There's only like 20 clans and most have one person in them.

They want to keep it really small apparently. I haven't really seen any new faces.
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#8Jedi454Posted 2/9/2014 3:16:29 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
I've been in the beta since day one and the community is very small. Maybe a hundred people tops. I usually see about five servers in competitive, four of which being full with 16 people. Then there's usually a few games in co-op which fill at 5 players. There's only like 20 clans and most have one person in them.

They want to keep it really small apparently. I haven't really seen any new faces.

Well I guess it is beta, but wouldn't allowing larger numbers let them be able stress test the servers?
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#9ZephyrSSXPosted 2/9/2014 3:20:44 AM
Jedi454 posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...

Well I guess it is beta, but wouldn't allowing larger numbers let them be able stress test the servers?

There are server issues already and pretty bad lag at times. They aren't severe but with more people they would be.
---
How is pulling over and drinking my own piss a hazard to other people? I'm not sure you're totally on the same page as the rest of us. - Mr Sasquatch
#10DougEInstructorPosted 2/9/2014 4:08:18 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...

So how good is the gameplay.