This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What other games should Rare "HD"?

#1Gunvalkyrie2Posted 2/9/2014 11:05:45 AM
I wonder why they stopped with Perfect Dark? They did a great job but Jet Force Gemini could use a serious facelift.
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#2Justice98405Posted 2/9/2014 11:14:03 AM
They shouldn't. I want another Viva Pinata game, Trouble in Paradise was AWESOME. I'd love for them to make another, and build even more on that franchise.
---
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#3WinternovaPosted 2/9/2014 11:16:55 AM
RC Pro Am.
John Elway's Quarterback
Ivan "Ironman" Stewart's Super Off Road
Battletoads
WWF WrestleMania
Taboo: The Sixth Sense
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#4Gunvalkyrie2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 11:18:49 AM
Justice98405 posted...
They shouldn't. I want another Viva Pinata game, Trouble in Paradise was AWESOME. I'd love for them to make another, and build even more on that franchise.

they should be able to do both - how long does it take to HD a game? They haven't done anything lately, the output of Rare is completely puzzling.
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#5joegt123Posted 2/9/2014 11:19:04 AM
Never beat jet force gemini. Got everything in the game. Got right to the end. Could never figure out how to kill the final boss....

Would be awesome to see both a reissue and a remake. Couod you imagine that game on a modern engine? It'd be amazing. The action, the gore, the co-op... They could put it on the wii u and give the gamepad control over the little turret dude. So much potential.
---
"It was not for quiet complacence he was given the name of 'Thunder God'."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#6glassghost0Posted 2/9/2014 12:42:22 PM
Jet Force Gemini
Conker's Bad Fur Day (A real one that has the original mp and doesn't censor stuff)
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#7LittleCrispyPosted 2/9/2014 12:56:30 PM
Would love to see jet force gemini, though it will always break my heart about what happened with hd goldeneye. The screenshots that were released looked amazing and to think that it was pretty much completely finished and ready to be released....it's just sitting on a hard drive at 4j studios desperately needing to be played.
#8fiasco86Posted 2/9/2014 1:21:13 PM
LittleCrispy posted...
Would love to see jet force gemini, though it will always break my heart about what happened with hd goldeneye. The screenshots that were released looked amazing and to think that it was pretty much completely finished and ready to be released....it's just sitting on a hard drive at 4j studios desperately needing to be played.

Just play Goldeneye Source.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame
#9fiasco86Posted 2/9/2014 1:24:35 PM
Gunvalkyrie2 posted...
Justice98405 posted...

they should be able to do both - how long does it take to HD a game? They haven't done anything lately, the output of Rare is completely puzzling.

Rare is controlled by Microsoft and is merely a shadow of the studio we all loved in the 90s. Lately they've been focused mostly on Kinect games.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame
#10DrFeelgood1984Posted 2/9/2014 1:29:10 PM
I just want to play Conker's Bad Fur Day. Never got it for my N64 and I can't find the XBOX version anywhere.