This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What other games should Rare "HD"?

#11Dragon NexusPosted 2/9/2014 3:40:09 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Jet Force Gemini
Conker's Bad Fur Day (A real one that has the original mp and doesn't censor stuff)

This.
I would have been okay with the censoring if it was comedy censorship. That type that bleeps everything but the first and last letter. That can sometimes be funnier than hearing the swear itself.
But instead it was that obnoxious Jerry Springer style bleep that goes on too long. Ugh.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#12Sipher360Posted 2/9/2014 4:26:02 PM
The did a really good job with Perfect Dark and the Banjo games. Here are the ones that I really want to see:

1. Conker's Bad Fur Day
2. 007 Golden Eye
3. Jet Force Gemini
4. Donkey Kong Country
5. Diddy Kong Racing

I agree, TC, they stopped far too early. So many good games that could have been released.
---
"Now senators are getting high....and your plan against the ghetto back-fired..."--Ice Cube
#13Dragon NexusPosted 2/9/2014 8:14:03 PM
Sipher360 posted...
1. Conker's Bad Fur Day
2. 007 Golden Eye
3. Jet Force Gemini
4. Donkey Kong Country
5. Diddy Kong Racing

1) Ms probably consider the Xbox version the definitive. MS aren't really about looking back much, Halo and Fable anniversaries aside.
2) Was practically finished but a disagreement between MS and Nintendo canned development indefinitely.
3) Possible.
4) Owned by Nintendo
5) See #4.
---
"Everything popular is wrong." - Oscar Wilde
#14joegt123Posted 2/9/2014 8:49:03 PM
I was going to say that ownership by nintendo wouldnt stop them from putting remakes out on a nintendo system. Then i remembered that someone said something about rare being eaten by MS.

What they should do is sell whatever rights to those games they still have back to nintendo and let them make hd versions.
---
"It was not for quiet complacence he was given the name of 'Thunder God'."
Currently Playing: Too damn many things at the same bloody time... (25+)
#15fiasco86Posted 2/9/2014 8:54:10 PM
Sipher360 posted...
The did a really good job with Perfect Dark and the Banjo games. Here are the ones that I really want to see:

1. Conker's Bad Fur Day
2. 007 Golden Eye
3. Jet Force Gemini
4. Donkey Kong Country
5. Diddy Kong Racing

I agree, TC, they stopped far too early. So many good games that could have been released.

Rare didn't HD Banjo or Perfect Dark.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame
#16TreewallerPosted 2/9/2014 9:54:17 PM
fiasco86 posted...

Truth, 4J ported the Rare 360 games before they became focused on Minecraft ports. I'm sure a lot of us wish they'd drop that crap and get back to porting classic Rare games.
---
"Hey Sockbaby! You wanna food up with us or what?!"
Game o' the Moment: Hannah Montana - The Movie Game
#17fiasco86Posted 2/9/2014 10:15:01 PM
Treewaller posted...
fiasco86 posted...

Truth, 4J ported the Rare 360 games before they became focused on Minecraft ports. I'm sure a lot of us wish they'd drop that crap and get back to porting classic Rare games.

They probably wish that too.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame
#18Look_A_UsernamePosted 2/9/2014 10:31:05 PM
Conker's Bad Fur Day!

What I wouldn't give to play this game on a tv again...I haven't seen a physical copy in like 11 years since I stupidly sold my N64. Conker Live & Reloaded isn't the same, I miss the original multiplayer. Many nights of fun were had playing all those modes...
---
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz329/TehAwsumDude/dealwithitspider.jpg http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/zz329/TehAwsumDude/sonicderpp.jpg
#19Seanie1200Posted 2/10/2014 2:26:58 AM
Jet Force Gemini
Blast Corps
#20QuestionmarktariusPosted 2/12/2014 11:03:00 AM
Wizards & Warriors tetralogy.