This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just got another Xbox 360, got $34 on my account, what did I miss thats good?

#1OckmanPosted 2/9/2014 5:03:52 PM
Tried my best to condense all the info I could in the title, lol. Basically I was an xbox 360 owner for a long time, but at one point a little over a year ago, I sold it. I started thinking about how there are some real good games I never did finish that I wanted to go back to, so I picked up another xbox 360 a few days ago.

My account has had about $34 on it this whole time since I last used it, and I'm not really sure what I've been missing this whole time. Any good downloadable games or real good DLC that's come in the past year/18 months?
---
PSN: Ockman - Miiverse: Yuripaw
#2SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 2/9/2014 5:14:09 PM
red dead redmemption, gta v while its on sale get gta v while its on sale the sp is amazing and the multiplayer was super awesome
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#3Ockman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 5:19:18 PM
Should've said more along the lines of exclusive stuff.. I already beat GTAV on PS3 when it came out.
---
#4SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 2/9/2014 5:29:43 PM
Ockman posted...
Should've said more along the lines of exclusive stuff.. I already beat GTAV on PS3 when it came out.

oh didnt knoe you had a ps3 well state of decay is a good arcade game. is a zombie apocalypse where supplies dont run out and you have to scavnege for them, theres also halo 4 if you like halo, gears of war judgment thats all i can think of
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#5SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 2/9/2014 5:30:09 PM
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
Ockman posted...

oh didnt knoe you had a ps3 well state of decay is a good arcade game. is a zombie apocalypse where supplies dont run out and you have to scavnege for them, theres also halo 4 if you like halo, gears of war judgment thats all i can think of

i mean supplies dont respawn
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#6Pacman2dxPosted 2/9/2014 5:31:59 PM
This would be a lot easier if you let us know the games you did play already, 360 or otherwise. I'd suggest The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: Season 2 -- of course, assuming you didn't play them already.
---
Whatever you do, always try to pay it forward.
#7Ockman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 5:40:41 PM
Pacman2dx posted...
This would be a lot easier if you let us know the games you did play already, 360 or otherwise. I'd suggest The Wolf Among Us and The Walking Dead: Season 2 -- of course, assuming you didn't play them already.

I'm sorry, I guess that would be a long list, so I didn't think of that. I was mainly getting at what that's only on xbox 360 is worth checking out. I mean, yeah, I'm interested in those telltale games, but I think I wanna wait til the seasons are done to get them. I went nuts playing the first season of the walking dead and having to wait for each episode.

I guess I could try to help by mentioning somethings that have caught my eye.

As far as Arcade games go, I am curious about Halo spartan assault, Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, Charlie Murder, State of Decay, and Phantom Breaker. I tried the trial versions for some, but it's real hard to tell if they're gonna be good games beyond the introduction.

Another game I just finished playing the trial for was that Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD...is that any good? it actually took me by surprise how cool it kinda seemed. Dunno if it even compares to an old school castlevania game though.
---
#8SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 2/9/2014 5:49:30 PM
Ockman posted...
Pacman2dx posted...

I'm sorry, I guess that would be a long list, so I didn't think of that. I was mainly getting at what that's only on xbox 360 is worth checking out. I mean, yeah, I'm interested in those telltale games, but I think I wanna wait til the seasons are done to get them. I went nuts playing the first season of the walking dead and having to wait for each episode.

As far as Arcade games go, I am curious about Halo spartan assault, Assassin's Creed Liberation HD, Charlie Murder, State of Decay, and Phantom Breaker. I tried the trial versions for some, but it's real hard to tell if they're gonna be good games beyond the introduction.

Another game I just finished playing the trial for was that Castlevania: LoS - Mirror of Fate HD...is that any good? it actually took me by surprise how cool it kinda seemed. Dunno if it even compares to an old school castlevania game though.

halo spartan assault it good if you like dead ops arcade state of decay is a awesome arcade game
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#9Pacman2dxPosted 2/10/2014 10:04:23 AM
Ockman posted...
Pacman2dx posted...

Halo: Spartan Assault is a decent game.

Assassin's Creed Liberation HD is essentially Assassin's Creed 3 with a female protagonist.

I haven't played Charlie Murder but it's made by the developer who made Vampire Smiles, right ? So if you played that I guess you could expect something similar.

State of Decay was fun while it lasted, my major gripe with it was it consisted of no MP and the game basically screamed for it considering you have to manage wherever you and your group [ai] post up - it would have been a lot more fun to kill zombies and loot things with real people.

I haven't heard of Phantom Breaker.

I'm not much of a fan of Castlevania, but the demo you played is more akin to hack and slash than the side scrolling CS? Maybe someone else can chime in on that one.
---
Whatever you do, always try to pay it forward.