This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will the Fable trilogy ever see a retail release?

#1N7SpectrePosted 2/10/2014 12:00:21 PM
Even though you could get all 3 games on the GoD marketplace at a discounted price, it would be nice to be able to get a compilation on disc.

I was only able to get Fable III when it was free on demand last year, and am thinking about getting Anniversary and 2 eventually.

Having them all on disc would be convenient since I could free up some HDD space that Fable III is taking up right now.
---
"Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is MORE COWBELL!!!"
#2glassghost0Posted 2/10/2014 12:07:34 PM
You realize that the trilogy on demand is just a bundle license that allows you to download all 3 games separately, right?

If they released a physical version it would just be 3 separate discs
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#3WinternovaPosted 2/10/2014 12:08:46 PM
I doubt you'll ever see it on disc. It should be easy enough to buy a used copy of Fable III for a couple bucks now to free up your HD space. I did that for my copy of Kinect Adventures! - I only ever got a GoD version.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#4glassghost0Posted 2/10/2014 12:10:25 PM
Fable 2 is only 3 bucks at Gamestop
---
No Thanks
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#5N7Spectre(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 12:21:06 PM
glassghost0 posted...
You realize that the trilogy on demand is just a bundle license that allows you to download all 3 games separately, right?

If they released a physical version it would just be 3 separate discs

Yes, I'm aware of that. That license doesn't apply to me anymore since it is void for those who even own one digital copy of those games prior to the deal.
---
"Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription... is MORE COWBELL!!!"