This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is it worth it?

#11Kurgan777Posted 2/10/2014 10:54:19 PM
DMoney850BFL posted...
I'm not worried about getting a new console, just something to do while I am unemployed.

Keep what you have, worry about getting a new console once you have money coming in.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#12Hucast9Posted 2/10/2014 10:54:50 PM
glassghost0 posted...
DMoney850BFL posted...

SRIV GOTG is about $150 online, they're collectors editions not just the game. Only 5,000 were made. And Riptide isn't free this month the 1st dead island is, all the game are collectors editions

No, it isn't. SR4 GotG can be bought NEW right now for $79.99

I've seen it go for like 20-40 used.

Riptide Collector's edition I've seen for 20 or so used

Oh sorry I usually skim through text, so I missed the collector's editions. You'll probably get more than what I said, but you'll have to sell those collectors editions individually on Ebay.
#13DMoney850BFL(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 10:55:29 PM
mcquizx posted...
i can see maybe 320 if the person really wanted all of that stuff, good luck man, i got kicked from my job recently too, learn to hustle. thats how i get by, ( cant wait for the income tax either)!

Yeah, it wasn't that I got fired or quit, I worked at an independent construction company and we just ran out of work so we had to put stuff on pause for a bit. And with this stupid weather in Alabama we can't get back to work cause the road is iced over. Really sucks *** right now. Plus VDay is coming up and I gotta take my gf out and I have hardly any money right now, time sucks bad right now lol why not try to make as much as possible
#14GrimKusanagiPosted 2/11/2014 6:34:04 AM
DMoney850BFL posted...
mcquizx posted...
i can see maybe 320 if the person really wanted all of that stuff, good luck man, i got kicked from my job recently too, learn to hustle. thats how i get by, ( cant wait for the income tax either)!

Yeah, it wasn't that I got fired or quit, I worked at an independent construction company and we just ran out of work so we had to put stuff on pause for a bit. And with this stupid weather in Alabama we can't get back to work cause the road is iced over. Really sucks *** right now. Plus VDay is coming up and I gotta take my gf out and I have hardly any money right now, time sucks bad right now lol why not try to make as much as possible

Don't waste an epic amount of money on VDay. Candles, some flowers, and a home cooked meal should get the job done. If she can't understand your financial situation and demands an expensive dinner and jewelry you need to drop kick the gold diggin little ho anyways.
---
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia as Carrie
Goth chicks FTW!
#15BBBanks03Posted 2/11/2014 2:48:30 PM
Still have to agree with some of the others, if you’re unemployed the last thing you need is a new console, you’re much better off holding onto the 360 for now as I seriously doubt you’ve played every awesome game you can get on the system (and for way less these days). Plus, there’s not really all that much that I would call a “must play” on either the One or the PS4 right now that isn’t on the 360 anyways.
---
Can someone bum me a sig? I'm fresh out.
#16AWarAmp84Posted 2/11/2014 3:02:26 PM
My wife would choke me if I was out of work indefinitely and came home with a new console. And no, your bundle isn't worth it.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#17Offworlder1Posted 2/11/2014 3:14:37 PM
There is no reason at all to sell your 360 and games to get a xbone or ps4 as there are no "must have" games out at this point. The fact you are out of work is also a big reason not to waste money on a new game system that is not worth having right now.

Keep what you have, keep looking for work then later after some great games along with a price drop think about a new system when you have a job.
---
"Always two there are, a master and an apprentice"
#18jakeDiLLaPosted 2/11/2014 3:22:35 PM
I love when the OP posts a tiny shred of information related to their personal life, and everyone has to chime in with their advice like they're his shrink or something
#19langystarPosted 2/11/2014 4:39:54 PM
glassghost0 posted...
>Unemployed
>Worried about getting a new game console

Do you see the problem there TC?

This, get a side job if your other employer isn't working right now. Fast food is better then no job at all.
#20codman4Posted 2/11/2014 6:12:17 PM
I'd hate to sound harsh, but 10 interviews later.........you should be selling all of that for food.