This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

List action 360 games that you thought were unpopular, hated or overlooked?

#1Fazeo13Posted 2/11/2014 5:09:34 AM
But you liked them more than some highly praised or popular games?

Bionic Commando
I don't know why so many people hate the game it's fun, great campaign and gameplay. It wasn't hard for me at all. I saw a lot of complaints about the difficulty but I never experienced it.

Tron Evolution
A bit rough in spots but a solid prince of Persia meets tron action game.

The Watchmen
Good solid brawling a bit short though but fun if you like the universe.

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
A good fun platformer nobody knows about, did need just a bit something extra though.

Prince of Persia the Forgotten sands, really awesome game and totally forgotten. It takes a while to get going but once it does it's awesome.

Kung Fu Strike the Warriors Rise

Gotham City Impostors- The best multiplayer game this gen for me personally I love all the options and styles, feels like a brand new genre it has so much variety and options .
---
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P
#2pothocketPosted 2/11/2014 5:29:03 AM
The Bourne Conspiracy
#3XisurusXPosted 2/11/2014 6:00:42 AM
1. The EDF games.
2. Birds of Steel.
3. Splinter Cell Conviction, many fans of Splinter Cell blasted this game, I loved it.
#4Jedi454Posted 2/11/2014 6:12:23 AM
Dragon Age 2, why?

The game clearly had its flaws, but I thought it was a step up in specific areas. It was an enjoyable game, but also watered down a lot.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#5Tyronelio1Posted 2/11/2014 6:16:43 AM
DmC.
---
GT: Tyron3L1o
"Men do not cry for themselves, but for their comrades" - Sephiroth.
#6simonbelmont2Posted 2/11/2014 6:35:00 AM
Bullet Witch - it's definitely a flawed game but I still enjoyed it.
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#7Ghost_TurtlePosted 2/11/2014 8:14:45 AM
FPS Action, but I thought Prey was incredible over looked. I bought it used several years back and it actually was a pretty good game.
---
If I had arms, I would try harder.
PSN: Kozmo14
#8JDGFootman1234Posted 2/11/2014 9:07:46 AM
Was going to say Bionic Commando. That game is incredible. I think the steep learning curve and actual skill required to enjoyed it probably made it tank. The presentation is great though and the OST is one of the best this gen. The story is unbelievably stupid but that didnt bother me at all.
---
I suppose you could never explain to the most ingenious mollusk that such a creature as a whale existed-Emerson
#9lild1425Posted 2/11/2014 9:12:59 AM
The Saboteur is a seriously overlooked game. It has its flaws, but is one of the more fun games I've played this gen. The overall atmosphere is awesome including an awesome soundtrack of WW2 era songs.
#10NecroFoul99Posted 2/11/2014 11:23:02 AM
Jedi454 posted...
Dragon Age 2, why?

The game clearly had its flaws, but I thought it was a step up in specific areas. It was an enjoyable game, but also watered down a lot.

It's one of my favorites this generation. Increased difficulty (minimum hard) ramps it up and makes it quite challenging.

I also like cast members others don't...I LOVE Merril. Not because she's hot (because they made elves this go around pretty fugly), but because the things she says are endearing and often funny. I also really like Avaline and almost always use her. I've played through the game 3 times and have a very good time each and every time.

lild1425 posted...
The Saboteur is a seriously overlooked game. It has its flaws, but is one of the more fun games I've played this gen. The overall atmosphere is awesome including an awesome soundtrack of WW2 era songs.

I bought this one a year ago to fill out a cheap level buy 2 get one...I have still yet to play it. It looks pretty cool.

I'm pretty forgiving of games with poor voice acting, silly stories, etc. What others love to flame, I can often overlook...for example:

I really liked Star Ocean 4. It had some of the worst voice acting...but good golly was it fun to play. I'll never complete my achievements with it because of the battle achievement, but I will play it through again.

Arc Rise Fantasia; also terrible voice acting and silly villains, but it really took me back to PS2 JRPG's more than any other game last gen. I enjoyed my entire time with it and completed every little bit of it...the terrible voice acting grew on me too.

Enslaved: It has grew in respect as time has passed...and it deserves it. It was a blast to play.

There are others...but I don't care to go on and on...
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/NecroFoul99/games?list_type=1&platform=0