This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any other immersive first person ganes with rpg elements?

#21Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 1:14:23 PM
cool thanks all same for the dlc character to?
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZmR2w_uf0. Teleportation girl has been caught on video several times in china, videos have been proven real.
#22pothocketPosted 2/11/2014 1:31:54 PM
Lightborne posted...
cool thanks all same for the dlc character to?

Sort of. He has a few different powers and gadgets than the main character has access too but it's all very similar. Even some of the powers he shares with the main character might function slightly different though, like the mechanics of how teleporting works. It keeps the DLC from feeling tedious, like you've already been through it all before.

I know the DLC character has choke dust, which is a non-lethal item (even though I used it for combat anyways lol)
#23Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 2:40:01 PM
In the witcher 2 you shape your story like choosing alliances and such correct? Now no one shows true good colors so everyone is good and bad right? So if I try to do what I think is right wint this just result in more consequences that will probably just depress me?

There should be clearer ways to distinguish the characters because it sounds like I wouldnt like any of them. And I know its fantasy but its silly trying to make races like elves act like corrupt humans.

I cant see myself choosing any side if I ever did play it.
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZmR2w_uf0. Teleportation girl has been caught on video several times in china, videos have been proven real.
#24vigorm0rtisPosted 2/11/2014 2:46:37 PM
Lightborne posted...

Whoever's side you 'choose,' Geralt's never really on board, they're really more his ride to the next destination.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#25BlueJester007Posted 2/11/2014 3:37:37 PM(edited)
vigorm0rtis posted...
Lightborne posted...

Whoever's side you 'choose,' Geralt's never really on board, they're really more his ride to the next destination.

Pretty much. You don't really 'befriend' anyone in the game. You just go with them because they can get you were you want to go.
---
When you tell someone that they don't understand something, be sure to enlighten them instead of just being a vague and pretentious dick.
#26Seanie1200Posted 2/11/2014 3:49:33 PM(edited)
Metro 2033 and Last light are the most immersive first person games I have played on the 360. They are post-apocalyptic though but give them a chance, the atmosphere is amazing. After them I would say Borderlands 1 + 2 and Dishonoured plus its dlc - I preferred the dlc to the main game. The Far Cry and Dead Island games are pretty immersive too.

If you can find it the original xbox game Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth is a great first person adventure and is very immersive. It is backwards compatible too.
#27Dark_SpiretPosted 2/11/2014 4:05:12 PM
Lightborne posted...
I dont know about dues ex the rpg elements just dont seem all that in depth and I read the games bosses will kick your butt if you build with a stealth playstyle in mind.
how indepth do you want them? its got inventory management, weapon upgrading, skill trees with constant xp earnings for doing almost anything(and in various ways), a marred of play styles and a heavy exploration aspect(which is further enhanced by building your characters skills), dialog options and choices. most stuff youd find in rpg's. Bosses (i have not played the DC version) do focus all on combat, but as i said youre not tied down one play style and they tend to litter the rooms with enough firepower to get the job done. its lazy and itll be a little more difficult, but a pure stealth build wont be a huge disadvantage. You can still use any tool and weapon you want regardless of skill choices. Besides these fights only show up 4 times in a potentially 20-40hour game. the DLC is good as well, but it is more of the same.

and Alpha Protocol is more rpg than a majority of the titles listed so far.
---
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising - Bioshock 2 - Skyrim
#28Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 4:19:27 PM
Seanie1200 posted...
Metro 2033 and Last light are the most immersive first person games I have played on the 360. They are post-apocalyptic though but give them a chance, the atmosphere is amazing. After them I would say Borderlands 1 + 2 and Dishonoured plus its dlc - I preferred the dlc to the main game. The Far Cry and Dead Island games are pretty immersive too.

If you can find it the original xbox game Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth is a great first person adventure and is very immersive. It is backwards compatible too.

Does it run good? Is it an rpg?
---
#29GorillaReformedPosted 2/11/2014 5:36:46 PM
Dark Messiah of Might & Magic
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#30Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 8:15:34 PM
Tried dark messiah and hated the linear class systen but combat was pretty crazy.

Just an update I picked up dishonored goty and since dues ex was only 9 bucks I grabbed that bbi t I had a question. If I get the shadow kill ability does that help my chaos stay low, you cant fight front and keep low chaos right? And how much killing can I actually get away with? Thanks all!
---