This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are there any other immersive first person ganes with rpg elements?

#31Seanie1200Posted 2/12/2014 1:25:23 AM
Lightborne posted...
Seanie1200 posted...
Metro 2033 and Last light are the most immersive first person games I have played on the 360. They are post-apocalyptic though but give them a chance, the atmosphere is amazing. After them I would say Borderlands 1 + 2 and Dishonoured plus its dlc - I preferred the dlc to the main game. The Far Cry and Dead Island games are pretty immersive too.

If you can find it the original xbox game Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth is a great first person adventure and is very immersive. It is backwards compatible too.

Does it run good? Is it an rpg?

Call of Cthulhu has mixed reporting when it comes to running on a 360. Some people report no issues, others report freezing at certain points. There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer I'm afraid.

From what I remember it is not really an rpg, more an adventure but the reason I posted it and the Metro games is the immersion factor in these games sits way above most other games I have played. I realy felt I was in the world when playing them, far more so than other games.
#32Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 5:08:16 AM
Seanie1200 posted...
Lightborne posted...
Seanie1200 posted...
Metro 2033 and Last light are the most immersive first person games I have played on the 360. They are post-apocalyptic though but give them a chance, the atmosphere is amazing. After them I would say Borderlands 1 + 2 and Dishonoured plus its dlc - I preferred the dlc to the main game. The Far Cry and Dead Island games are pretty immersive too.

If you can find it the original xbox game Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth is a great first person adventure and is very immersive. It is backwards compatible too.

Does it run good? Is it an rpg?

Call of Cthulhu has mixed reporting when it comes to running on a 360. Some people report no issues, others report freezing at certain points. There doesn't seem to be a definitive answer I'm afraid.

From what I remember it is not really an rpg, more an adventure but the reason I posted it and the Metro games is the immersion factor in these games sits way above most other games I have played. I realy felt I was in the world when playing them, far more so than other games.

Ill try metro after I finish dishonored probably, I believe you and it certainly sounds interesting.
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZmR2w_uf0. Teleportation girl has been caught on video several times in china, videos have been proven real.