This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

OMGG who has far cry classic???

#1SubwooferKingPosted 2/11/2014 7:14:10 PM
I let my friend borrow my 360 for a while, he has a kid and no internet (just hooked him up with a month of gold cuz im a good friend), but I realize my timing was horrible. I thought far cry came out a lot later...oh well I can wait. Im on ps4 now so at least I have that. Please tell me how the game is though!! Better graphics? I ran it on PC on pretty crappy settings. Maybe medium or high, dont remember but it was bad lol. Also, I'd multiplayer included?
---
Ps4-naughtyyassassin (add for BF4!!!)360@ a friends 4 a while as of 2/7)-kushassassin2o6
#2GorillaReformedPosted 2/11/2014 7:28:57 PM
SubwooferKing posted...
Please tell me how the game is though!! Better graphics? I ran it on PC on pretty crappy settings. Maybe medium or high, dont remember but it was bad lol. Also, I'd multiplayer included?

Check out the Sennheiser / Mixamp Combo, it's pretty much got everything you are looking for.
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#3cifer520Posted 2/11/2014 7:34:41 PM
Did you hook him up with an internet connection too?
#4Kurgan777Posted 2/11/2014 8:24:09 PM
SubwooferKing posted...
I let my friend borrow my 360 for a while, he has a kid and no internet (just hooked him up with a month of gold cuz im a good friend), but I realize my timing was horrible. I thought far cry came out a lot later...oh well I can wait. Im on ps4 now so at least I have that. Please tell me how the game is though!! Better graphics? I ran it on PC on pretty crappy settings. Maybe medium or high, dont remember but it was bad lol. Also, I'd multiplayer included?

What was the point of giving him a month of gold if he doesn't have net???
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#5SubwooferKing(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2014 3:03:29 AM
He guessed "password" on his neighbors internet, who is officially an idiot for that password. He has Comcast, but hasn't paid the bill. His Xbox is old and crappy, mine has WiFi since its an elite, so he can connect to his neighbors WiFi.
---
Ps4-naughtyyassassin (add for BF4!!!)360@ a friends 4 a while as of 2/7)-kushassassin2o6
#6656stoogePosted 2/12/2014 4:00:21 AM
It's a rubbish port.

I can't believe it's 2014 and Ubisoft still can't program FPS aiming worth a damn.
If you ever played Far Cry Instincts then you know what to expect.

Controls like crap. You can aim horizontally and vertically alright, but diagonals are a no go. They've compensated this by giving you an absurd auto aim option (probably the same auto aim the AI use to pick you off from a zillion miles away).

I waited years for the proper Far Cry 1 to get a console port, and I can't bring myself to pay for it. Being able to actually hit enemies when you fire is a pretty big deal in a shooter.
---
My father is so Australian he's in prison.
#7Ginsu VictimPosted 2/12/2014 7:56:14 AM
656stooge posted...
I can't believe it's 2014 and Ubisoft still can't program FPS aiming worth a damn.

They did fine in Far Cry 3. I never had a single issue.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#8656stoogePosted 2/12/2014 8:58:11 AM
Ginsu Victim posted...
656stooge posted...

Far Cry 3 isn't the issue here. It's this game.
---
#9Ginsu VictimPosted 2/12/2014 9:09:02 AM
656stooge posted...
Ginsu Victim posted...
656stooge posted...

Then why say they STILL can't program FPS when they did just fine in the last game?
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#10656stoogePosted 2/12/2014 9:34:06 AM
Ginsu Victim posted...
656stooge posted...
Ginsu Victim posted...
656stooge posted...

Then why say they STILL can't program FPS when they did just fine in the last game?

Because a game that was released this week has the exact same broken controls as Far Cry Instincts did 7 years ago.
So they still can't get the controls right for the first Far Cry.

I'd ask if you want it spelled out for you, but seeing as how I literally just did that...well, here's Hoping you get it this time.
---