This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

download jumped from 80% to 100%, is this normal?

#11jc349Posted 2/12/2014 3:08:58 AM
DeadMaster posted...
Winternova posted...
garuzzzzy posted...
i was downloading tales of vesperia from xbox live, and it went from 80% to 100% instantly. i played the first few minutes of the game and everything seemed fine. i was wondering if this was normal

Normal people wouldn't download that title - it doesn't even deserve the label of "game".

Wow you really need to let it go man... seriously.

I'm assuming he thinks he is "normal" lol. Why gamefaqs has so many comedians?
#12Banana_ManaPosted 2/12/2014 3:16:16 AM
jc349 posted...
DeadMaster posted...
Winternova posted...
garuzzzzy posted...
i was downloading tales of vesperia from xbox live, and it went from 80% to 100% instantly. i played the first few minutes of the game and everything seemed fine. i was wondering if this was normal

Normal people wouldn't download that title - it doesn't even deserve the label of "game".

Wow you really need to let it go man... seriously.

I'm assuming he thinks he is "normal" lol. Why gamefaqs has so many comedians?

Too many lightbulbs?
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
#13GrimKusanagiPosted 2/12/2014 5:04:15 AM(edited)
Winternova posted...
garuzzzzy posted...

Why do you have an obsession with hating this game? Seriously get a hobby or a dog or somethin.

Anyways I was told that supposedly that last 20% was installation. Tends to only happen when downloading games and not DLC for me.

---
GT: GrimKusanagi / Current Playing: Monster Madness Battle for Suburbia as Carrie
Goth chicks FTW!
#14Banana_ManaPosted 2/12/2014 5:01:41 AM
GrimKusanagi posted...
Winternova posted...
garuzzzzy posted...

Why do you have an obsession with hating this game? Seriously get a hobby or a dog or somethin.

Or a hog.
---
#15Banana_ManaPosted 2/12/2014 5:02:21 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
GrimKusanagi posted...
Winternova posted...
garuzzzzy posted...

Or a hog.

See that?

I combined 'hobby' and 'dog' to make a new word: 'hog'.

Which is already a thing!
---
#16VeliconisPosted 2/12/2014 5:27:57 AM
Every GoD I've downloaded lately always completes at 80%. Not gonna argue with it.
---
Your = belonging to you, you're = you are, they're = they are, their = belonging to them, there = not here.
#17lightfighterPosted 2/12/2014 5:42:44 AM
It happened to me once. I don't remember what game it was though.
#18GorillaReformedPosted 2/12/2014 5:50:11 AM
Banana_Mana posted...
Banana_Mana posted...
GrimKusanagi posted...
Winternova posted...
garuzzzzy posted...

Or a hog.

See that?

I combined 'hobby' and 'dog' to make a new word: 'hog'.

Which is already a thing!

Boy... boy he sure has a GRIM outlook on this whole thing.... hah?...... BECAUSE HE'S GRIMKUSANAGI!!!!! YOU SEE THAT? BECAUSE HIS USERNAME IS GRIMKUSANAGI!!!! CHECK OUT HIS USERNAME, THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!

Oh... oh that's a hoot....

The humor here occurred when I stated that his outlook, here in this topic that we posted in, was "grim". The reason I sad this was because his username ACTUALLY HAS THE WORD "grim" in it! Sometimes humor occurs unexpectedly, and this was one of those days! Oh have a wacky Wednesday everyone!

("WACKY WEDNESDAY", HA!)

(2 words same letter in beginning)
---
A Mod/Admin replied on 11/5/2011 6:06:56 PM:
Telling other users to smell your ass is trolling. End of story.
#19dtmrPosted 2/12/2014 6:03:28 AM
GorillaReformed posted...

Boy... boy he sure has a GRIM outlook on this whole thing.... hah?...... BECAUSE HE'S GRIMKUSANAGI!!!!! YOU SEE THAT? BECAUSE HIS USERNAME IS GRIMKUSANAGI!!!! CHECK OUT HIS USERNAME, THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING!

Oh... oh that's a hoot....

The humor here occurred when I stated that his outlook, here in this topic that we posted in, was "grim". The reason I sad this was because his username ACTUALLY HAS THE WORD "grim" in it! Sometimes humor occurs unexpectedly, and this was one of those days! Oh have a wacky Wednesday everyone!

("WACKY WEDNESDAY", HA!)

(2 words same letter in beginning)

Claptrap? Is that you?
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.