This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone have luck with the annoying low battery warning?

#21OverburdenedPosted 2/12/2014 11:59:14 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Overburdened posted...
Just Microsoft making you pay even more money for their products. I know the money for the battery's don't go to them, but that doesn't stop them milking everything you have.

Do you think before you blurt out crap?

Yea, I write a couple a couple of paragraphs first and choose my favourite. In this case, this one happened to be it .
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#22WinternovaPosted 2/13/2014 12:08:36 AM
IWU posted...
I find it annoyng too but not because of the flashing lights per say.

That should be "per se".
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#23xReignStorm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 5:03:31 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
Stop looking at your controller and watch the screen, it's where your eyes SHOULD be.

If you're just watching videos on netflix, as soon as you start the video yank the battery pack out or shut the controller off by holding down the guide button. There's no reason to leave the controller on when you're not using it, that's just draining batteries for no reason.

I'm not staring at my controller while playing games, the flashing lights are just hard not to notice in my peripheral vision. (that's kind of the point, really) you're right about the netflix usage though. I use the smartglass app and often forget to turn off the controller.
#24xReignStorm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 5:05:06 PM
The Bad Guy posted...
It is annoying, especially if you play in a dark room.

But I use rechargeable AA's so when it starts blinking I just change them with the next pair from the charger, don't gotta worry about buying more or anything.

Hey thanks for responding. I think I'm just going to go with this idea. I can stop the annoying flashing lights when they start without throwing hours of usable battery in the trash. win-win.
#25dtmrPosted 2/13/2014 5:07:13 PM
Winternova posted...
IWU posted...
I find it annoyng too but not because of the flashing lights per say.

That should be "per se".

You don't say?
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
#26xReignStorm(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 5:07:51 PM
TheWaiting posted...
If its the light that's bugging you, don't get a ps4 lol

Wait, why? I have a PS3 and 360 now but I really only play the 360. When I eventually go next gen I was thinkning of going over to PS4 instead of xbox one for all the reasons I'm sure you could guess. Could you expand on the flashing lights thing a bit more.
#27656stoogePosted 2/13/2014 6:46:47 PM
xReignStorm posted...
TheWaiting posted...
If its the light that's bugging you, don't get a ps4 lol

Wait, why? I have a PS3 and 360 now but I really only play the 360. When I eventually go next gen I was thinkning of going over to PS4 instead of xbox one for all the reasons I'm sure you could guess. Could you expand on the flashing lights thing a bit more.

There's a massive light on the front if it.
---
My father is so Australian he's in prison.