This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Whatever happened to prey?

#21Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 4:39:33 AM
Youll love the game agility, honestly a skill tree would have done wonders for this game and I never played the multiplayer but it seemed pretty in depth.
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZmR2w_uf0. Teleportation girl has been caught on video several times in china, videos have been proven real.
#22shawnmckPosted 2/13/2014 1:15:52 PM
The last I heard, the game was put on hiatus.
That is to say that they stopped further development, but they haven't quite decided to cancel it yet either.
Basically it is in limbo.
#23langystarPosted 2/13/2014 2:15:42 PM
Winternova posted...
Lightborne posted...
Lol if your trying to offend me with racism it wont work.

Where in the blue hell did you pull "racism" from?

Everything is racist now, didn't you get memo?
#24shawnmckPosted 2/13/2014 3:31:59 PM
I don't get where the "racism" insinuation is stemming from...?

BTW
The original Prey game starred a Native American Indian...but Prey 2 was going to star completely different antagonist (white-guy).

Also, the Developer's previous game from Prey 1 (Dead Man's Hand) was an FPS that was set during the Wild West time period, and starred a Mexican gunfighter. It was made for the PC and original X-Box. (I still have my copy)
It was actually a good game, albeit a bit flawed. Story was pretty good for an FPS.
#25shawnmckPosted 2/13/2014 3:33:15 PM
langystar posted...
Winternova posted...
Lightborne posted...
Lol if your trying to offend me with racism it wont work.

Where in the blue hell did you pull "racism" from?

Everything is racist now, didn't you get memo?

^ That is the fault of political correctness more than anything based in reality.
#26GorillaReformedPosted 2/13/2014 4:42:16 PM
The real question here, is how did someone take offense to "diarrhea detective", and not "examiner excrement"?

"Poopie police"? Does anyone here take offense to that one?
---
A Mod replied on 2/13/2014 6:06:41PM:There is nothing in this topic that would suggest the phrase "diarrhea detective"is anything but a TOU violation.
#27dtmrPosted 2/13/2014 4:48:12 PM
GorillaReformed posted...
The real question here, is how did someone take offense to "diarrhea detective", and not "examiner excrement"?

"Poopie police"? Does anyone here take offense to that one?

Me.
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.