This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

dishonored is a little dissapointing but deus ex is amazing.

#11Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 3:56:08 PM
Dues ex has more open with deeper rpg elements, and you get very realistic dialog options. The story is awesome to its like next gen blade runner but with allot more going on.
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZmR2w_uf0. Teleportation girl has been caught on video several times in china, videos have been proven real.
#12Citan22Posted 2/13/2014 5:04:33 PM
haven't played dishonored yet, but i'll be very impressed if it comes even close to the greatness that is deus ex, original or human revolution. at least arkane picked a good game to model theirs after.. that teleport ability looks so broken, though.
---
~ BONEPILL
#13casedawgzPosted 2/13/2014 5:06:34 PM
Lightborne posted...
Fantasy and supernatural is under fiction, sci fi is its own

Lmfao
---
Official Justin Gabriel mark of the PWB
#14nickoman33Posted 2/13/2014 5:13:48 PM
I kind of felt that dishonored is what human revolution should have been.

i've been a long time deus ex fan, and hr was decent, but the levels felt really small and cramped, especially compared to the first game. dishonored offered some really decently sized levels that had multiple ways through them that were really varied. the only thing that blew about dishonored was the game's length. it could have used atleast double the assassination missions.
#15Lightborne(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2014 6:08:41 PM
casedawgz posted...
Lightborne posted...

Lmfao

Your arrogance while remaining ignorant is a site ro behold. Moves are listed as sci fi that are actually sci fi while fantasy is under fantasy, games do it,tvs and even books.

Only a fool sees sci fi and fantasy the same.
---
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MfZmR2w_uf0. Teleportation girl has been caught on video several times in china, videos have been proven real.
#16shawnmckPosted 2/13/2014 6:36:13 PM
I personally couldn't get into either game.
But I am hoping the new Thief game is good.

Thief > Deus Ex...in my opinion.
#17slemeipssPosted 2/13/2014 6:38:30 PM
Citan22 posted...
haven't played dishonored yet, but i'll be very impressed if it comes even close to the greatness that is deus ex, original or human revolution. at least arkane picked a good game to model theirs after.. that teleport ability looks so broken, though.

it isn't

and i like Dishonored way more than Deus Ex Hr. i couldn't even finish that game, i remember being stuck very early on because of some....thing and i just quit the game and never looked back
---
you wanna play me? - napoleon dynamite
#18codman4Posted 2/13/2014 7:45:08 PM
Lightborne posted...
casedawgz posted...
Lightborne posted...

Lmfao

Your arrogance while remaining ignorant is a site ro behold. Moves are listed as sci fi that are actually sci fi while fantasy is under fantasy, games do it,tvs and even books.

Only a fool sees sci fi and fantasy the same.

Sci-fi and Fantasy are both fiction. Perhaps there was a typo in one of your earlier posts and you meant to say you prefer fantasy over sci-fi. No need to get testy, we are all friends here.
#19jakeDiLLaPosted 2/13/2014 7:50:44 PM(edited)
Both games are amazing, I personally prefer Human Revolution but I'm biased cuz I'm a huge fan of the series. Dishonored is more polished in a lot of ways, but I didn't find the story overly captivating. The journals weren't as fun to read either. Those are really my only complnts though cuz the rest of the game + DLC is great.
#20Pacman2dxPosted 2/13/2014 8:51:53 PM
Both games are awesome. The only thing wrong with Dishonored was that it was criminally short - needs a sequel with an actual open world and not open set pieces.
---
Whatever you do, always try to pay it forward.