This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why would a game do this upon start up...

#1Gigant0pithecusPosted 2/13/2014 6:38:25 PM
Okay when I put my Fable II disc in and play it, it'll show the Microsoft logo followed by the Lionhead logo. It will also skip/pause on those for a second or two before resuming.

Then, after the Lionhead logo finishes, the screen goes black and it shows those two logos over again. Then it will continue on to the in-game title menu.

Just really bugs me. It only happens with this particular game and I've tried cleaning it thoroughly with an alcohol pad but I'm thinking it may be scratched, though none are visible.

Maybe this is an issue caused by the last patch the game received? I'm leaning towards scratched disc but any info on possible ways to resolve this would be helpful.
---
XBL: Gigantopithecus
PSN: SugarPussPulled
#2davepescPosted 2/13/2014 6:57:18 PM
I have the Games on Demand version and it does the same thing. No idea why.
---
"**** you'll thats all you mofos know how to do iss pick on people cause there typeing **** this site" DarkAssAssIn051
#3PStrifePosted 2/13/2014 8:30:18 PM
Could be scratched disc or your lens is not reading everything right and needs a cleaning. Repeating tends to be caused by one of those occurances.
#4jakeDiLLaPosted 2/13/2014 9:20:33 PM
take the dvd laser out (google if you need a guide) and put it in your washing machine. works every time