This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How long will you be staying with the Xbox 360?

#11ARsignal11Posted 2/19/2014 11:48:05 AM
I mean, it's not like I'm going to throw away my 360 or anything like that. I'll stay with it as long as the console still works. I'm sure I'll have the itch to replay my games in the future.

As far as it being my "main" console, then probably only till the fall. Between now and then, I will plan to get a PS4 in preparation for Witcher 3 (and maybe Destiny. I still don't know what to make of it yet).
#12fiasco86Posted 2/19/2014 12:17:53 PM
I foresee the 360 being my main gaming device for the next 2-3 years. Even after I get a next-gen console and that becomes my primary device, I won't stop playing the 360.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame
#13The Top CrusaderPosted 2/19/2014 12:24:22 PM
Unless I become a hermit and quit working and interacting with people and give up all other hobbies I will likely never complete my 360 backlog... so I plan to stick with it indefinitely. I'm sure there will be stuff eventually that interests me, but at the moment there isn't a single game exclusive to Xbox One or PS4 that interests me nearly enough to buy the console for. I'll much more likely get a Wii U before either of those, but that's just for the standard handful of good first party games, so it certainly won't replace my 360.
---
----
-----
#14Seanie1200Posted 2/19/2014 12:25:30 PM
Years I would imagine. I still play on my Gamecube, N64 and PS2 (both PS2 and PS1 games). I also have a bit of a backlog on each.

I won't get rid of my 360 as there are plenty of games I still haven't played and there are plenty I will go back to. There are great games for every console and I don't want to miss out just because the next gen is here. That only adds to the fun.
#15TylerWolfyPosted 2/19/2014 12:26:02 PM
I'm picking up a PS4 in a month or two, but I plan to keep my Xbox360 hooked up for a long while yet. Especially for games like Dark Souls 2 and Titanfall. Probably for more games later on down the road.

Plus, I still have like 4 or 5 games I need to beat on my 360.
---
Now Playing: Persona 4 Golden, Shin Megami Tensei IV, The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Catherine
#16SILENTGHOSTS96Posted 2/19/2014 12:29:09 PM
drdweeb posted...
How long will you be staying with the Xbox 360?

I will until a major price drop, or a non Kinect version.

I want to know, am I the 360 gamer who will do this?

Thanks

til the end this is my favorite console had many meomries now its sad that its dying
---
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
#17SkilzMCPosted 2/19/2014 12:31:06 PM
Till I complete my backlog, which will probably take a year or two.
---
"I wanted to buy a candle holder but the store didn't have one, so I bought a cake." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#18vigorm0rtisPosted 2/19/2014 12:48:31 PM
It'll still be my 'primary' for a year or so. Unless I pick up a PS3 to catch up on exclusives... either way, I'm not going current gen until next year, at least.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#19Pacman2dxPosted 2/19/2014 12:52:33 PM
Probably until Microsoft confirms they will no longer be supporting the system through XBL.

I'm hoping to be on the X1 with a steady flow of games by then.
---
Be the change you want to see in the world. -- Ghandi.
#20vedoris86Posted 2/19/2014 1:01:08 PM
Winternova posted...
I've owned an Xbox One since day one...and I still have my Xbox 360 and will continue to game on it. Why do you think it's an either/or situation?

Seems to be the case with a lot of the comments, have to sell old console to get new ones, or old ones magically stop being able to play once you go next gen , also see a lot of people saying they will sell their handheld if they get bored of it, regardless if more games will come out. They also seem to make topics about it asking for peoples opinions , clearly trolling , or just too poor and want to make a blog about it.
---
PSN vedoris
3DS FC 2277-8069-7350