This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anybody here have the game called "Raskulls"? or know anybody with that game?

#1WiiUltraMasterPosted 2/19/2014 2:49:26 PM
if you do...........do you or them play online?

are you or them willing to play online temporarily?

I just want to get this Barry character which I felt was improperly handled if playing online is the only way to get him.
#2BDzaPosted 2/19/2014 3:23:39 PM
I have that game. Haven't played it in a long time but I might be able to help. The only time I get to play my 360 is at night after 10pm eastern during the week. Weekend times vary so if you let me know in advance I can probably be online.

Hopefully you can get more people...I know that game's board has been dead for awhile.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening
#3WiiUltraMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 3:30:09 PM
Yeah I don't even care about playing online consistently I just want to unlock that character.........

Do you know if it takes long?
#4Donuts_R_GoodPosted 2/19/2014 3:35:14 PM
!!!!!!

I have only one achievement remaining for Raskulls, which is to win five online races. It's ****ing impossible nowadays because the online population is literally zero.

I'll help you get the character if you'll let me get the five wins!
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#5BDzaPosted 2/19/2014 3:44:09 PM
Donuts_R_Good posted...
!!!!!!

I have only one achievement remaining for Raskulls, which is to win five online races. It's ****ing impossible nowadays because the online population is literally zero.

I'll help you get the character if you'll let me get the five wins!

HA!

I had to do this exact same thing to get that achievement. Managed to find somebody on the Raskulls board who teamed up with me so we could both get it.

I have no idea how long it takes to reach lvl 10, but I am guessing it will take a few online sessions to do so. When I fire up my 360 tonight I'll see what level I am in Raskulls and be able to at least guess how long it might take.
---
<G>A Brother who always helps the widow's son; are you a traveling man too?<G>
Addicted to->FE: Awakening
#6WiiUltraMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 5:21:37 PM
I need to buy the cheapest xbox live gold right now if I possibly can

And I don't care about winning or losing..........I just want that character (I hate incomplete rosters for stupid crap)
#7WiiUltraMaster(Topic Creator)Posted 2/19/2014 7:31:10 PM
so any of you guys down for this tonight? or on another night?
#8jamtoast44Posted 2/24/2014 9:51:38 AM
Add me in on this I'm down for it
---
xbox- xJamToastx
psn-flashthebloody