This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Who/what would be the scariest video game enemy IRL?

#41BlueJester007Posted 2/20/2014 12:04:19 PM
The cactus guys in the Final Fantasy games. Not only are they almost invincible, but they can kill you incredibly easily.
---
I don't like Lara Croft's new look.
#42OverburdenedPosted 2/20/2014 12:12:56 PM
Banshees from Fable.

Unbaptised Babies from Dantes Inferno.
---
Obliteration never felt so divine._
Crappy spelling due to my iPod.
#43fiasco86(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2014 12:29:40 PM
Berating posted...
JKSonic posted...
This topic question needs to either be more specific or have categories. I mean obviously something like the reapers would win out. HUGE enemies here to essentially wipe most life from the universe and if they so choose they can mind control most people. A cyber demon, yeah pretty damn scary if you're exploring an abandoned building or something, but it also won't be wiping humanity from existence.

I think it's in terms of creep factor rather than the ability to destroy everything

Yeah, that's kind of what I was going for. What enemy's presence would terrify you the most.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame
#44moneyman80Posted 2/20/2014 12:37:13 PM
Hunters from Resident Evil. Those things are vicious and quick. They can decapitate you with one good swipe. I would also add Lickers and Crimson Heads. Wouldn't want to run into any of those.
---
Not changing my sig until the New Jersey Devils win their fourth Stanley Cup. Started 5/13/11
#45Tube_of_NoobPosted 2/20/2014 12:54:33 PM
casedawgz posted...
I got Dantes Inferno on the sale the other day and man, that is some nightmare fuel. I would say the giant demonic naked woman who belches fetus demon out of her nipples.

That is the most f'd up thing I have ever seen in a game. I know they wanted to go over the top but damn.
---
" Guess I'll have to break the news; That I got no mind to lose "
#46namewitheldPosted 2/20/2014 1:31:28 PM
Necromorphs are a good shout. They s**t me up in the games so IRL I think Id have a heart attack.

Also - aliens from any Aliens game that isnt colonial marines. Theyre giant antspiders that predate on humans. Also acid blood. Also any drone can turn into a queen. Also mini-mouth for no reason other than to be terrifying. Also a tail that can cut through steel.

they mostly come out at night...mostly.
#47simonbelmont2Posted 2/20/2014 1:32:36 PM
namewitheld posted...
Necromorphs are a good shout. They s**t me up in the games so IRL I think Id have a heart attack.

Also - aliens from any Aliens game that isnt colonial marines. Theyre giant antspiders that predate on humans. Also acid blood. Also any drone can turn into a queen. Also mini-mouth for no reason other than to be terrifying. Also a tail that can cut through steel.

they mostly come out at night...mostly.

How could they cut the power?
---
and when he crossed the bridge the phantoms came to meet him
#48Oldskool_RulezPosted 2/20/2014 1:44:33 PM
Tube_of_Noob posted...
casedawgz posted...
I got Dantes Inferno on the sale the other day and man, that is some nightmare fuel. I would say the giant demonic naked woman who belches fetus demon out of her nipples.

That is the most f'd up thing I have ever seen in a game. I know they wanted to go over the top but damn.

Have you played or seen the newest Splatterhouse? There are God of War-like QTEs to finish off your enemies. One of the kills is disgusting. You rip a demon's guts out through its anus. Probably the grossest thing I have ever seen in a video game.
---
You don't need a reason to help people.
Don't y'all know nothin'?
#49Sipher360Posted 2/20/2014 11:21:04 PM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Half-Life zombies or Pyramid Head.

My god this. I swear that those damn Half Life zombies with the crabs for heads are still disturbing after all these years. Especially the ones in Half Life 2.
---
"Now senators are getting high....and your plan against the ghetto back-fired..."--Ice Cube
#50kryllion007Posted 2/21/2014 12:49:31 AM
GunningSoul posted...
and there's no telling if there isnt some part of you still left in there to feel

Yeah there is. You die, and your now lifeless meatsack is fair game for necromorph sexy times. No trapped conciousness required. Maybe if the infecton didn't require some kind of liquid being pumped into your skull by a foot long needle on the back of half of a former human turned into a winged-tailed thing that jabs skulls, you could possibly think that.

But since you in fact need to be dead before you can start transforming, yeahno.