This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PSA: Hey, you see that thing (usually) on the bottom-right of your screen...

#21SoF-Rambo(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2014 1:58:56 PM
fiasco86 posted...
P.S. What game has it on the bottom right? I know Halo has it bottom left and COD is top (right?).

Battlefield.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier PSN : GotYourGatorade
Current Most Played : PS All-Stars, Battlefield 3, and WWE 13.
#22dtmrPosted 2/21/2014 2:01:52 PM
Winternova posted...
fiasco86 posted...
I've been to Gary...
*shudder*

I've driven through Gary.

There's a great brewery in Munster, IN, though. Three Floyds. Been there a few times, mainly for Dark Lord Day.

Why didn't you stop during your drive through Gary and experience the "culture" of Little Detroit?
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
#23Agent9Posted 2/21/2014 2:33:21 PM
I've driven between Fort Wayne and Indianapolis. It's amazing how they built that city (Indianapolis) in the middle of nowhere.
---
"Oh c'mon Mr. Meathook. You're a big, strong, good-looking guy with a talking tattoo. You can swab my decks anytime." - Guybrush Threepwood
#24BB52700Posted 2/21/2014 4:01:04 PM
dtmr posted...
Winternova posted...
fiasco86 posted...
I've been to Gary...
*shudder*

I've driven through Gary.

There's a great brewery in Munster, IN, though. Three Floyds. Been there a few times, mainly for Dark Lord Day.

Why didn't you stop during your drive through Gary and experience the "culture" of Little Detroit?

dtmr, greetings to a fellow Hoosier! Also, congrats to those of you that visited Gary without getting murdered. You are among the lucky ones
---
I do the best Chewbacca impression EVER!
#25Kurgan777Posted 2/21/2014 4:44:20 PM
The Radar in most FPS games usually doesn't show enemy positions when you're playing online, that could be used as a cheat way too easily. At best you could see your own team mates.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#26georgiaboy11Posted 2/21/2014 5:14:38 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
The Radar in most FPS games usually doesn't show enemy positions when you're playing online, that could be used as a cheat way too easily. At best you could see your own team mates.

Unless they have a suppressor, then usually when they fire their dot is shown on the map.
---
That's what she said. - Steve Carell
#27Kurgan777Posted 2/21/2014 5:16:04 PM
georgiaboy11 posted...
Kurgan777 posted...

Unless they have a suppressor, then usually when they fire their dot is shown on the map.

What game shows enemies on radar when online???
---
#28seankimberley42Posted 2/21/2014 6:07:24 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
georgiaboy11 posted...
Kurgan777 posted...

Halo for one plus many others. What would be the purpose of the radar if it didn't show the enemy? It's freaking radar for God's sake.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#29georgiaboy11Posted 2/21/2014 6:25:50 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
georgiaboy11 posted...
Kurgan777 posted...

If it didn't show where enemies are, then I can't really see any need for a map online unless its for directions (gta, driving games). I can't say I've played to many games that didn't show location.
---
That's what she said. - Steve Carell
#30Kurgan777Posted 2/21/2014 8:50:28 PM
seankimberley42 posted...
Kurgan777 posted...
georgiaboy11 posted...
Kurgan777 posted...

Halo for one plus many others. What would be the purpose of the radar if it didn't show the enemy? It's freaking radar for God's sake.

If radar in ANY game is showing enemy locations, it's being used as a cheat or a crutch for non-skilled players. If you have to rely on the radar instead of learning player patterns on specific maps, you don't have any skill.

The only thing it should be showing is team mate locations so you don't kill one of your own team if friendly fire is on.
---