This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How Many Times Did You Beat Your MOST Favorite Game 100% - Any Console

#1Joseph091472Posted 3/3/2014 3:44:39 PM
How Many Times Did You Beat Your MOST Favorite Game 100% - Results (20 votes)
Once
0% (0 votes)
Twice
5% (1 votes)
Three Times
15% (3 votes)
Four Times
10% (2 votes)
Over Five Times
70% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Sorry about my last poll, here's the updated one.
---
Post-Apocalyptic: After the end of the world (Fallout) - are my favorite type of RPG's.
#2LandonioPosted 3/3/2014 3:45:52 PM
Chrono Cross

At least 8 all the way through. I've started more files, though.
---
Chuck
#3fiasco86Posted 3/3/2014 3:48:00 PM(edited)
You just made this topic...

EDIT: Never mind. I just saw Winter's ripping your poll apart, lol. I hadn't even noticed since I immediately looked at the highest option. Well done, Winter.
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame
#4Joseph091472(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 3:48:55 PM
fiasco86 posted...

EDIT: Never mind. I just saw Winter's ripping your poll apart, lol. I hadn't even noticed since I immediately looked at the highest option. Well done, Winter.

I choose to make a new poll, because my other one sucked.
---
Post-Apocalyptic: After the end of the world (Fallout) - are my favorite type of RPG's.
#5fiasco86Posted 3/3/2014 3:50:36 PM
Joseph091472 posted...
fiasco86 posted...

So does your spelling. It's "chose."
---
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
#6Joseph091472(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2014 3:52:06 PM
fiasco86 posted...
Joseph091472 posted...
fiasco86 posted...

So does your spelling. It's "chose."

I sea what you did there.
---
#7TheeLeehamPosted 3/3/2014 4:22:22 PM
Never. My favorite game is Shenmue. Getting all the collectibles in that game would be torture considering they're luck based.
#8AmazingDanyPosted 3/3/2014 4:28:30 PM
TheeLeeham posted...
Never. My favorite game is Shenmue. Getting all the collectibles in that game would be torture considering they're luck based.

I loved to fill the diary.

Hey new-ish comment interface!
#9WinternovaPosted 3/3/2014 4:35:18 PM
There's still no option for beating a game 5 times. ;-)

How can you beat a game more than 100%? Are you referring to finishing a single-player campaign? Are you referring to getting all of the achievements? If it's the latter, how can you get the achievements more than once without using multiple gamertags?

It's still a poorly worded question...at least the answers are mostly fixed.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
#10fiasco86Posted 3/3/2014 4:41:25 PM
Winternova posted...
There's still no option for beating a game 5 times. ;-)

How can you beat a game more than 100%? Are you referring to finishing a single-player campaign? Are you referring to getting all of the achievements? If it's the latter, how can you get the achievements more than once without using multiple gamertags?

It's still a poorly worded question...at least the answers are mostly fixed.

You're right about beating the game 5 times, but I think most people know what 100%ing a game means. That's just common gamer jargon, and if you didn't understand, you likely wouldn't be on this forum.
---