This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How Many Times Did You Beat Your MOST Favorite Game 100% - Any Console

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How Many Times Did You Beat Your MOST Favorite Game 100% - Any Console
2 years ago#11
If it was clear, I wouldn't have asked for an explanation.

I've beaten Mass Effect five times. On the later play-throughs, I didn't complete every side-quest. Does that mean that I didn't "100%" that play-through? It's a poor term that invites too much interpretation, especially when someone is forming a poll question.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
2 years ago#12
Winternova posted...
If it was clear, I wouldn't have asked for an explanation.

I've beaten Mass Effect five times. On the later play-throughs, I didn't complete every side-quest. Does that mean that I didn't "100%" that play-through? It's a poor term that invites too much interpretation, especially when someone is forming a poll question.

In common usage, the act of 100%ing a game is more than simply "beating" (also ambiguous, by the way) the main game mode. To 100% means to complete virtually everything there is to do in the game; by that (commonly understood) definition, no, you didn't 100% those later playthroughs.

It's a loosely defined term, but for the purposes of this poll (i.e. satisfying the TC's curiosity, and certainly not for anything official), it's fine.
Check out the Game Conquerors on YouTube and let me know what you think! Constructive criticism welcome.
http://www.youtube.com/IveConqueredThatGame
2 years ago#13
I think I only actually finished Star Wars KotOR four times, but i've started about 1000 saves.
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
2 years ago#14
beating red dead for the 6th time i beilve just got to mexico
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
2 years ago#15
Winternova posted...
I've beaten Mass Effect five times. On the later play-throughs, I didn't complete every side-quest. Does that mean that I didn't "100%" that play-through?

Yes, that's what it means.
"Girls be on my jock because my system's FLY"
2 years ago#16
WiiNii posted...
Winternova posted...
I've beaten Mass Effect five times. On the later play-throughs, I didn't complete every side-quest. Does that mean that I didn't "100%" that play-through?

Yes, that's what it means.

I'd say I "beat" the game 5 times and saw 100% of the game, though...especially with different romances in each play-through...so my answer would be "five".

It's too damn ambiguous.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMKUUUvjjzo
Fan of: Steelers(6-time Champions), Red Wings(11-time Champions)
2 years ago#17
Deus Ex (PC)

lost count, I've done a plethora of playthroughs
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox 360
  3. How Many Times Did You Beat Your MOST Favorite Game 100% - Any Console

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived