This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are digital downloads tied to your console?

#11GanzRampagePosted 3/6/2014 2:38:03 PM
dtmr posted...
stapler87 posted...
Digital content is tied to your system. It can still be accessed on another account as long as the console it was originally downloaded to is being used. Your account can continue to access the content on another console as long as you're signed into XBOX Live. If you want to access the content on another console offline, you will need to do a license transfer.

It is, technically, possible to sell the digital content with your system. However, it's also against the Terms of Use. If Microsoft becomes aware that such a thing has occurred, both the console and your gamertag run the risk of being banned.

He said a MATURE response.

Yeah but I'm not sure he can handle a mature answer. He couldn't understand what he read on google so I don't think that response will help him much.
#12dlex859(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2014 2:43:27 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
I copied this topic title and added 360 to it and this was the third link provided. So either you didn't search at all or you're just terrible at sifting through search results for any information you need.

http://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-360/downloadable-content/download-content#a72a5d0e3b134b07ba32304e83f0785e

Since you insist on doing this smh. Go through just the first page of this forum and ask yourself how many questions are asked that could have been answered by a google search instead. Then ask yourself why the poster decided to post here at all. Finally if you would have put as much effort into just answering my damn question as opposed to being argumentative and looking up stuff to validate your smart ass comment you would come off as a lot less of an a hole and a lot more helpful. Thanks anyways though man
---
Xbox 360: DxTimesx3
#13GanzRampagePosted 3/6/2014 2:51:25 PM
dlex859 posted...
Since you insist on doing this smh. Go through just the first page of this forum and ask yourself how many questions are asked that could have been answered by a google search instead. Then ask yourself why the poster decided to post here at all. Finally if you would have put as much effort into just answering my damn question as opposed to being argumentative and looking up stuff to validate your smart ass comment you would come off as a lot less of an a hole and a lot more helpful. Thanks anyways though man

Welp.
#14dtmrPosted 3/6/2014 2:55:17 PM
What does the fox say?
(I already know. He says, "HURT ME MORE!!!")
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.
#15AWarAmp84Posted 3/6/2014 3:04:37 PM
dlex859 posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...
I copied this topic title and added 360 to it and this was the third link provided. So either you didn't search at all or you're just terrible at sifting through search results for any information you need.

http://support.xbox.com/he-IL/xbox-360/downloadable-content/download-content#a72a5d0e3b134b07ba32304e83f0785e

That's just it. It didn't take any effort at all. And I couldn't care less how I come off to you bro. This is the Thunder Dome... I mean Gamefaqs.
---
Toronto Maple Leafs fan for life. Best game of all time: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#16dtmrPosted 3/6/2014 3:05:40 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
dlex859 posted...
AWarAmp84 posted...

That's just it. It didn't take any effort at all. And I couldn't care less how I come off to you bro. This is the Thunder Dome... I mean Gamefaqs.

At this point, I'm Beyond Thunder Dome.
---
Lakitu is a jerk. He lives in a cloud and throws AIDS at decent, hardworking Americans.